NASCAR Nextel 2007 Carset: Slight Problem I Need Help With

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
Xeltron245
GP2 Newbie

NASCAR Nextel 2007 Carset: Slight Problem I Need Help With

Post by Xeltron245 »

Im using the NASCAR carshape as a base but the problem is that when its shown in game as a NASCAR shape my Montoya car looks brilliant but because it doesnt do it all the time it just looks dodgy. Anyone got any ideas on how we could get GP2 to stick to the carshape its supposed to be displaying rather than changing back to F1 carshape at long distance. Here's the picture of Montoya car in GP2Edit (The grey bit is what im currently using as a window don't worry that will be improved):
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I think this page could be interesting for you, from grandprix2.de, titled "Solution for the carshape distance problem": http://www.grandprix2.de/Anleitung/shapedist.htm

I think that should cover what you've described here, that normally the shape of the car changes back to the F1 shape. ;-)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

@Xeltron245: Are you planning a NASCAR set? :)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

Nascar Carset ??? :o

Good Idea !!!! :D

Who can make a DTM SET ??? [-o<

Chico Landi
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Chico Landi wrote:Nascar Carset ??? :o

Good Idea !!!! :D

Who can make a DTM SET ??? [-o<

Chico Landi

Why don't you try something out? on gprix2.com you can find some nice shapes (I have them in my mind). Just try it out! Don't think it could be emarresing... everyone started small and learns something better by doing.
- . -
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

HF wrote:Why don't you try something out? on gprix2.com you can find some nice shapes (I have them in my mind). Just try it out! Don't think it could be emarresing... everyone started small and learns something better by doing.

I agree 100%. Try it yourself. You can only get better and we're here to help in anyway (I'm one of the worst painters here!)
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

Hi.

I'm without time for works....but I still....hum.....who knows ????

Maybe "Stock Car Brazil Carset" or new cars for SWC carset....
Xeltron245
GP2 Newbie

Post by Xeltron245 »

Thanks very much will upload the Nextel Cup Mod as soon as possible. Not promising it will be fantastic as it is my first attempt but we will see.