I still lack a proper template, but.

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
johnrafael
GP2 Newbie

I still lack a proper template, but.

Post by johnrafael »

Hello, people, I'm John and I'm from Brazil. I'm a graphic designer and a sports design fan. I was recently introduced to GP2, and I have worked on it slowly for some fantasy seasons at the GPRejects Forum and other fantasy seasons.

I found the forum recently, and since I'm learning, I decided to create a small showcase of some cars that I did, all fictional. Last one is a template I found and I'm trying to update. Some creative criticism would be very good here.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
johnrafael
GP2 Newbie

Re: I still lack a proper template, but.

Post by johnrafael »

I made this some of that liveries. I'm working in a racing league for me and some friends, but I can't find blank BMPs, unfortunately. Could someone please help me or point me to somewhere I'll be able to find it?
johnrafael
GP2 Newbie

Post by johnrafael »

Another recent work.
And two views:
ImageImage
ismael
GP2 Racer

Post by ismael »

Hi. I can't help with the BMP, but I'm sure the folks out there will reply to you soon. And I can applause your recent work, and even give you a challenge:; what if Tesla got into Formula 1? With their EM1 chassis, from Elon Musk?
johnrafael
GP2 Newbie

Post by johnrafael »

ismael wrote:Hi. I can't help with the BMP, but I'm sure the folks out there will reply to you soon. And I can applause your recent work, and even give you a challenge:; what if Tesla got into Formula 1? With their EM1 chassis, from Elon Musk?

And thanks to rremedio for the BMPs.

My try, you can download here.