If you have the money, take part ...

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
Post Reply
HF
GP2 Star
Posts: 1168
Joined: 08.09.2006, 16:14
Location: Germany
Contact:

If you have the money, take part ...

Post by HF »

Hey guys,

I've just read this here: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 3D1&_rdc=1

Do we want to collect money to buy it? ;-)
- . -

User avatar
rremedio
GP2 Star
Posts: 1363
Joined: 14.01.2007, 15:05

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by rremedio »

"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion" - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake

Image

TdK
GP2 Pro
Posts: 868
Joined: 11.12.2006, 20:16
Location: Netherlands

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:Hey guys,

I've just read this here: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 3D1&_rdc=1

Do we want to collect money to buy it? ;-)
I will need to win the statelotery this month (27,5 mil. Euro) in Holland, to buy this... :P But will it actually run?? :-s
TdK - Retired GrandPrix 2 manic!

User avatar
rremedio
GP2 Star
Posts: 1363
Joined: 14.01.2007, 15:05

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by rremedio »

I've heard it drives like a GP2 car :mrgreen:
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion" - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake

Image

User avatar
AD
GP2 Acc
Posts: 720
Joined: 12.09.2006, 15:02

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by AD »

Apart from the fact that I neither have nor would theoretically want to spend so much money on this, there was one detail in the description I did find interesting to be mentioned:
The car is in condition as in the 1994 Formula One season with (...) traction control.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..

User avatar
rremedio
GP2 Star
Posts: 1363
Joined: 14.01.2007, 15:05

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by rremedio »

AD wrote:Apart from the fact that I neither have nor would theoretically want to spend so much money on this, there was one detail in the description I did find interesting to be mentioned:
The car is in condition as in the 1994 Formula One season with (...) traction control.
Bingo! :mrgreen:
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion" - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake

Image

User avatar
Greyhead
GP2 Star
Posts: 1156
Joined: 01.01.2007, 16:17
Location: Sheffield, England
Contact:

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by Greyhead »

I knew it!!!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!

TdK
GP2 Pro
Posts: 868
Joined: 11.12.2006, 20:16
Location: Netherlands

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by TdK »

I've indeed read that to! And i really thought traction control in 1994 was only allowed within Gp2! :mrgreen:

I hope Max Mosley, or new president Jean Todt, never heard of Ebay. Or else they will ban Benetton from the 1994 championship! 1 less championship for Schumi too! :lol:
TdK - Retired GrandPrix 2 manic!

HF
GP2 Star
Posts: 1168
Joined: 08.09.2006, 16:14
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:I've indeed read that to! And i really thought traction control in 1994 was only allowed within Gp2! :mrgreen:

I hope Max Mosley, or new president Jean Todt, never heard of Ebay. Or else they will ban Benetton from the 1994 championship! 1 less championship for Schumi too! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would be a graet thing... in some way ;-)
- . -

User avatar
jakesanson
GP2 Acc
Posts: 631
Joined: 31.10.2008, 21:37
Location: Chester, UK
Contact:

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by jakesanson »

Well THAT explains everything!!!
Downforce Radio
The Nation's Motorsport Station

Live race coverage, banter, competitions and discussion all week long!

http://www.downforce-radio.co.uk

@DownforceRadio on Facebook and Twitter
Find us on iTunes, Spreaker, Stitcher and YouTube!

TdK
GP2 Pro
Posts: 868
Joined: 11.12.2006, 20:16
Location: Netherlands

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by TdK »

jakesanson wrote:Well THAT explains everything!!!
I'm sure there was more illegal about that car in those days. Remember, Tom Walkinshaw and Flavio Briatore were the team principals at those years. :wink:
TdK - Retired GrandPrix 2 manic!

User avatar
MaxX
GP2 Pro
Posts: 868
Joined: 28.02.2007, 11:41
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by MaxX »

TdK wrote:
jakesanson wrote:Well THAT explains everything!!!
I'm sure there was more illegal about that car in those days. Remember, Tom Walkinshaw and Flavio Briatore were the team principals at those years. :wink:
seconded :lol:

User avatar
rremedio
GP2 Star
Posts: 1363
Joined: 14.01.2007, 15:05

Re: If you have the money, take part ...

Post by rremedio »

I remember reading an article some years ago which said FIA had proves about the 95 Benetton having a irregular launch control and they didn't do anything about. So they won't make anything about this traction control (which the probably know about from long time).

IMO it's just one more evidence about everything wrong F1 does behind the courtains. Stupid me for loving such a dirty series.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion" - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake

Image

Post Reply