[Round 17] Shanghai

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

[Round 17] Shanghai

Post by HF »

Mh..... Hamilton on pole, Massa directly behind him on the grid. Kubica on P12, that's a real pity. But let's wait for tomorror's start. Massa will crash into Hamilton and Räikkönen, all three woen't finish and Kubica'll win :wink:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Re: [Round 17] Shanghai

Post by AD »

I'm just hoping for a good, fair, nice race by all tomorrow. With all the fuel load/strategical complications of qualifying, I'm having a hard time being excited about poles or good quali results anyway. I'd really be in favour of having a low-fuel qualifying again, and then maybe give out some bonus points, like apparently it's being discussed in one way or another right now for possibly introducing that in the future.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
MaxD
GP2 Starter

Post by MaxD »

As a fellow Brit, I just hope Lewis keeps his head and wins the title. I am not a massive Lewis fan - in fact, I'd have to say that I would be significantly happier if Button won the thing but that is another story...

As a fan of the sport, I just want to see a clean fight into the first turn, no swerving from Lewis (make a good start mate and you won't need to block outrageously!) and that the result is formed on the track and not by penalties/bodged pitstops/safety car penalalties to re-fuel.

Also, I would like to see McLaren win their first title of any kind in 10 years even though i'm not a massive Ron Dennis supporter, I feel that after all the shit he and his team went through last year, they would thoroughly deserve it.

Good luck Lewis and McLaren Mercedes!
"There's nothing wrong with the car in front except that it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!"
Murray Walker
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Boring race :cry: , Hamilton will win it for sure, Massa can't even beat Raikkonen, he needed help to be second.... ](*,)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

The race was really a very boring one, watching the summary would have been enough :?

If Ferrari wants to win the title, why did they give Massa on his 2nd stint again the Option-Tires (they all knew that this tires where not as good as the Prime here) and why did the Ferraris loose 2 seconds in the In- and Outlaps?

Hamilton made the best job the last races while Ferrari was struggling with unnecessary mistakes (from the drivers and team). Massa will need a wonder and a reliable issue dropping Hamilton out of the T5 and a gentle Kimi again. And of course he should stay in front of all the other guys...well quite a mission impossible, but wonders also happened last year.
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Not a very eventful race, but well. Let's move on to the finale.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..