[Round 16] Fuji

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

[Round 16] Fuji

Post by HF »

The green stripes are there due to an enviroment-protection-campaign of the FIA..... Looks aweful!
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Re: [Round 16] Fuji

Post by AD »

Very symbolic, obviously... :roll:

Of course if it were to rain a lot this time the way it did last year, we wouldn't get to see the tires a lot... unless they have modified the rain tires in a similar manner.

I'm more looking forward to the actual race, anyway... :wink:
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

I think those tyres will look cool on the Honda, but on the rest of the field they'll look dull. #-o
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

DJS wrote:I think those tyres will look cool on the Honda, but on the rest of the field they'll look dull. #-o
Yeah, imagine the Ferrari with those green...! :-s :-&
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
MaxD
GP2 Starter

Post by MaxD »

guys, I have to say I think the FIA and Bridgestone have lost the plot, again!!!!!!!!

I have hated these groove tyres since they were first introduced! And these pics are just awful!

I am so looking forward to next year with slicks, no bargeboards, winglets etc...

2009 cannot come quicker in these respects!

Max
"There's nothing wrong with the car in front except that it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!"
Murray Walker
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

OMG...lol

How many laps will it take until the stripes dissapear?
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

MäxX wrote:How many laps will it take until the stripes dissapear?
Than we will see how "Clean" the F1 really is. Within 10 laps all the green has turned black! :)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:
MäxX wrote:How many laps will it take until the stripes dissapear?
Than we will see how "Clean" the F1 really is. Within 10 laps all the green has turned black! :)
Cool :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Apparently, I got up early this morning to watch a few guys acting like they are not out there to win a title this season. :roll: ](*,)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

F**k FIA. Massa destroyed Hamilton's whole race with this action. He had to wait for all cars overtaking him to turn his car and drive on. Hamilton just made a couple of cars outgoing! Why did they got the same penalty? :shock: :shock: :shock: One Ferrari "pushed" the other out too, but was there an extra penalty for that? NO..... F*ck F*A :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Never mind that, what about Bourdais' penalty for trying to avoid Massa? How exactly can the stewards justify that eccentric decision? What exactly could Bourdais do when he's got a Ferrari squeezing him into the apex? As Bourdais said, does he have to roll out the red carpet? We all know that F1 isn't fixed but more and more people will think it is because of this race, and Spa, and several million other decisions over the years, and that could be more damaging to F1's reputation than if it was actually fixed! Perception counts for a hell of a lot in F1 and the FIA would do very well to remember that.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I think the penalty against Hamilton was justified. The manoeuvre was dangerous and if Räikkönen wouldn't have drawn back, he and Hamilton would have been out of the race. So Hamilton can be lucky, that he got the penalty and stayed in the race.

Massas penalty was then okay as well.

But when you say, that Hamiltons penalty was wrong but Massas was correct, then it appears like a joke to me, sorry!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:I think the penalty against Hamilton was justified. The manoeuvre was dangerous and if Räikkönen wouldn't have drawn back, he and Hamilton would have been out of the race. So Hamilton can be lucky, that he got the penalty and stayed in the race.

Massas penalty was then okay as well.

But when you say, that Hamiltons penalty was wrong but Massas was correct, then it appears like a joke to me, sorry!
Well, basically both are right. But I think Hammilton's penalty shouln't have been that strong compared to Massa's. Therefore Massa's penalty had beem minimum a 10 second penalty!
- . -
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

The stewards should revise the rulebook about the penalties, IMO

Hamilton:
The maneuver was too enthusiastic and nearly caused an collision -> the penalty is ok

Massa:
The maneuver totally ruined Hamilton`s race, a drive through was to mild, 10 sec stop and go would have been more fitting.

Bourdais:
That penalty seemed to have only the sense: to give Massa an additional point...that was a normal race incident

Alonso did a very good job out there, let`s see what happens if Renault manages to be that strong until the beginning of the next season. I think he`ll race another year with them
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

HF wrote: Well, basically both are right. But I think Hammilton's penalty shouln't have been that strong compared to Massa's. Therefore Massa's penalty had beem minimum a 10 second penalty!
Insta post :lol: