Kubica to Ferrari ? Rosberg to BMW ?

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Kubica to Ferrari ? Rosberg to BMW ?

Post by osamo »

What do you think about this ?
HF
GP2 Star

Re: Kubica to Ferrari ? Rosberg to BMW ?

Post by HF »

Mh, do you mean in the current season or in the next season? I think BMW won't let Kubica go. He is THE driver #1 for them. Rosberg to BMW is more possible....

Do you got any news about this rumor?
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I don't see any reason why Ferrari should change it's drivers now. The only reason why Räikkönen doesn't lead the championship is bad luck and even Massa performed quite well after his mistake in Malaysia.

And the other way around, why should Kubica leave BMW? BMW wants him to stay, that's for sure. And he has a car there, that fits his needs 100% (while Heidfeld has problems with it).

For Rosberg I hope that he finds a top-team soon, but for the next season I don't see an open seat. But probably there will happen something. I personally want to see a german driver winning again. Rosberg and Vettel are on one level with Hamilton or Kubica, they only lack the right car.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Maybe McLaren will have a 2nd seat available soon. :-k
And Rosberg could easily fill that, but will he get the right treatment, that's a whole different story. :wink:

I think Heikki isn't really doing well and I personally thought he was the next big thing back in 2005/2006. :oops:
Maybe last year it was the car and now it is the team that's lacking and maybe that explains it all, but it certainly doesn't look good for him.

Both Kubica and Vettel are rumoured to go to Ferrari and also Alonso is on that list, but they have 2 drivers and only 1 will be replaced, I think.
So you do the maths, Ferrari will race with 4 cars. #-o
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Post by osamo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Four drivers in two car....Maybe not next year but in 2010....but who Kubica? Alonso? or maybe Rosberg?