[Round 7] Montreal

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
MaxX
GP2 Star

[Round 7] Montreal

Post by MaxX »

Seems that the first 3 drivers (Hamilton, Kubica, Massa) have beaten their teammates pretty impressive here and Alonso in 4th place might be able to stay there.

Let`s see what happens, I think there could be some accidents (hopefully not as spectacular as last year Kubica) due driver mistakes here. Too bad there is no rain pronounced, let`s see what happens.

Kubica`s first victory and Alonso on the podium would be nice 8)
AD
GP2 Acc

Re: [Round 7] Montreal

Post by AD »

I think it will be an interesting race, especially because the track conditions could make it difficult over distance, even if it doesn't rain. If you look back at the last few races, I think it's not hard to see that some safety car laps could be a possibility here... :wink:

Impressive pole time by Hamilton, too... a shame you never have any way of knowing what that means until you've seen the race and can analyze the strategy somewhat...
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

Time Status Temp Feel temp Wind speed Humidity Chance of rain

14.00 Cloudy 29° 32° 24 km/h WZW 63% 40%
17.00 Rain 26° 26° 1 9 km/h W 80% 80%

Maybe it'll rain, maybe it wont. (MSN weather, Montreal Canada)
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Kubica, Kubica, KUBICA!!! :mrgreen:
- . -
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

What do you guys think if it will rain?"I hope a 2nd Adrian Sutil race :D Like Jos Verstappen in 2000 Montreal :D
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

\:D/ IT IS KUBICA!!! \:D/ :yes:

and Hamilton: :no: ](*,)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Interesting race.
Very good race for Robert. =D> Image

I hope Nick can also win a race this year.

Hamilton ? Image
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

Massa: Nominee for Best Pass 2008! (The hairpin, Kovalainen and Barrichello)
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Without the Safety Car it would have been a very boring race with a winning Hamilton. The last 10 laps where pretty good, due some nice fights for possitions.

Kubica finaly won his first race, it was about time. Really great and Heidfeld in 2nd makes this day for BMW perfect! If the others make mistakes, they are there and score the points. The 3rd place for DC is also great, has been some time we have last seen him there :D

Hamilton made a mistake, but I think he just wasn`t aware that there could be the pitexit still closed and he was in a hurry due 2 lost positions. I won`t blame him too much, it was just bad luck. Luckily he only smashed Kimi out and not Kimi and Robert ;)
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Yeah, Kubica for the victory of the whole campionchip :wink: One feeling of success for the Poland people :mrgreen:
- . -
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Post by osamo »

Wonderful day Kubica 1 ok I`m from poland and i think == zdumiewaj?ce zapieraj?ce dech w piersiach zwyci?stwo mojego rodaka...My?le ?e 10 kó?ek które pojecha? przed tankowaniem da?o mu zwyci?stwo
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Please apply to the forum rules and keep it in english. Google didn`t help me much with the translation :wink:
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Kubica did a great race, and obviously he had just the right amount of luck that he was alongside Kimi in the pits to the right and did not line up behind him... :?

I was surprised Heidfeld and a few others apparently changed their strategy to one stop. I didn't think he'd be able to keep out for fourty laps with the softer compound, but it worked. In the end, he was second here, just like last year. :)

And Lewis Hamilton was the next in a row of drivers at Montreal that of course could never have imagined the pit exit light might be red during a safety car phase... #-o
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

translation: polish - english:

Amaze it? ce zapieraj? In breasts breath ce zwyci? My stwo rodaka...My? le? 10 e kó? What ek pojecha? Will give it before tankowaniem? About it (him) zwyci? stwo :lol:

and another translator :
wondrously ce zapieraj? ce wind on chest use the following? stwo of my fellow-citizen. we le? e k??? ek kt??re pojecha? prior tanking da? of him use the following? stwo :lol:

and polish - german :
frappierend ce Hölle? ce Puste zu Busen siegreich? stwo meines Landsmann. wir le? e k??? ek kt??re pojecha? vor tankowaniem da? herum mu siegreich? stwo

Puste zu Busen ? :shock: adults only ? ;)
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

sorry, double post
Last edited by AAS on 09.06.2008, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.