THE FINAL ROUND: Brazil

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!

Who's going to be the 2007 F1 Champion?

Poll ended at 20.10.2007, 19:42

Alonso
27%
Hamilton
67%
Raikkonen
7%

Total votes: 15

TdK
GP2 Pro

THE FINAL ROUND: Brazil

Post by TdK »

Well, Wurz has said goodbye to F1. Nakajima will take his place for one race in Brazil.
Probably R. Schumacher won't make it either to Brazil. Maybe he is replaced by Timo Glock.

I Hope that Raikkonen becomes runner-up, and Hamilton champion. And god please, let Alonso loose...! [-o< ....
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AAS
GP2 Star

Re: THE FINAL ROUND: Brazil

Post by AAS »

TdK wrote:And god please, let Alonso loose...! [-o< ....
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

_
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Well, he [Alonso] can win but Hamilton has to become champion. Why do you want Alonso loosing?

Schumcher will probably replaced? Where do you got this from?
- . -
mwi
GP2 Newbie

Post by mwi »

[-o<

and who ist schumacher? :mrgreen:

cya
mwi <= with the guy at the last place in the white/red car greetings
if you can't persuade somebody, try to confuse him.
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

mwi wrote:
[-o<

and who ist schumacher? :mrgreen:

cya
mwi <= with the guy at the last place in the white/red car greetings

Hey, nice to see you bakc in the business. I've just checked your new site, awsome stuff!
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:Well, he [Alonso] can win but Hamilton has to become champion. Why do you want Alonso loosing?

Schumcher will probably replaced? Where do you got this from?
It's not for sure, but he going away from Toyota so maybe they want to test a new driver. But BMW has to give permission to let Glock race for Toyota.

Good to see MWI back, by the way... \:D/ Where have you been all the time?
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:Good to see MWI back, by the way... \:D/ Where have you been all the time?
Take a look on his site and/or blog (wich is in german :oops: ) :wink:
- . -
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

No vote for our Iceman yet =D>
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Well, in terms of odds, I think Kimi would need the most crazy race in order to still win this, so from that point of view he would just seem to be the least likely candidate for me. Maybe that's why very few to none people here have voted for him (I also didn't). I personally see that separately from the whole "Who would or wouldn't 'deserve' the championship?" thing that seems to be an undercurrent if you're reading other forums, too. (In that context, some poll results are quite different, by the way. :wink: )

I think under these circumstances, like Alonso more or less admitted already, both he and Kimi would need another crazy race with Hamilton basically getting very few or no points at all. Of course we've seen an example for that being possible with the China race, but then again, whether anything like that's going to happen in Brazil is impossible to say right now.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

I can`t wait for that race, personally I`m thinking of a collision like Senna/Prost 1990 in the first corner and Kimi going for the title finishing 2nd after Massa letting him pass a few metres before the finish line :D At the press conference Kimi showes really much emotions with a short grin and falls asleep immediatly after finishing his official statement. and the best thing would be, that McLaren gets numbers in the region 20+ for the next season :-"

But well, let`s see how this develops. Personally I think Alonso showed some real bad characteristics during that season, but I still voted for him. He is a very fast and the way McLaren treated him (before the situation developed how it is now) is also not correct. It has nothing to do with Hamilton, but I think McLaren should be punished, and strangely a champion named Alonso seemes to be more dissapointing to them than a champ named Kimi.....
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

MäxX wrote:I can`t wait for that race, personally I`m thinking of a collision like Senna/Prost 1990 in the first corner and Kimi going for the title finishing 2nd after Massa letting him pass a few metres before the finish line :D At the press conference Kimi showes really much emotions with a short grin and falls asleep immediatly after finishing his official statement. and the best thing would be, that McLaren gets numbers in the region 20+ for the next season :-"
That's a nice final, hope it turns out that way. \:D/ \:D/
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

MäxX wrote:I can`t wait for that race, personally I`m thinking of a collision like Senna/Prost 1990 in the first corner and Kimi going for the title finishing 2nd after Massa letting him pass a few metres before the finish line :D At the press conference Kimi showes really much emotions with a short grin and falls asleep immediatly after finishing his official statement. and the best thing would be, that McLaren gets numbers in the region 20+ for the next season :-"
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I do NOT agree :twisted: :x :P :D :wink:
- . -
Klon
GP2 Starter

Post by Klon »

Well, McLaren with numbers 22 and 23 sounds very interesting. :-"
Coloni
GP2 Starter

Post by Coloni »

Hope Kimi wins. Not Hamilton, a rookie "shouldn't" win his first season