China

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

China

Post by HF »

:shock: What a damn thing with Hamilton. Now the championship is more open than anytime before in the season. But it was an crazy race! And in the end I was happy that I stood up early today after yesterdays eve.
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Re: China

Post by Greyhead »

When was the last time time we had a three-way shootout in the last race?
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I thought it was a bit easy how some of the "racing experts" were talking that after Fuji and yesterday, all Hamilton had to do was "bring home" the championship. With this kind of wheather prediction, like last weekend, anything could happen, and from the crazy race I just watched as a recording about two hours ago, I guess that really came true.

Anyway, with four/seven points in the lead, Hamilton's chances to make it in Brazil are still quite good, I think. But of course nobody knows what might happen in two weeks, we've seen some chaotic kind of races there as well, so let's wait and see.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Greyhead wrote:When was the last time time we had a three-way shootout in the last race?
I think it was 1986 ;) Prost - Mansell - Piquet

@The Race in China:
The race itself was truly exciteing and I didn`t regret to stand up early in the morning :D

*Ralf Schumacher cutted through the field like a warm knife through butter but unfortunately retired #-o
*Robert Kubica was in the surprising lead, too bad the car failed. If he wouldn`t had to enter the pit one more time, this could have been amazeing!
*Sebastian Vettel also did a great job, putting his STR on a great 4th position
*Lewis Hamilton had bad luck with the team make a mistake and himself makeing a mistake. Nothing is lost, he still can win the thing
*Kimi and Fernando are now back in the title-race, allthough I think Kimi has only a very very small chance of winning

Allthough modern F1 races are much less exciteing than earlier, this has truly been an awesome race =D>
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

MäxX, you're probably right there. Certainly I can't remember a recent three-way shootout. It can only be a good thing for the sport after the trials and tribulations of the season.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Greyhead wrote:MäxX, you're probably right there. Certainly I can't remember a recent three-way shootout. It can only be a good thing for the sport after the trials and tribulations of the season.
I agree with you in 120% :wink:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

By the way, I've read in a racing magazine today that the last time three drivers were fighting for the F1 title in the last race was apparently 1986, with Nelson Piquet, Nigel Mansell and Alain Prost... so it's a good twenty years since this happened the last time... :shock:
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..