17 - Japan

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
AD
GP2 Acc

Re: 17 - Japan

Post by AD »

Looks like a lot of people have taken part in this project and got their name on the car... :wink:
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

My carset for this race is now downloadable on my site http://hfgp2.hf.funpic.de
New carset: Japanese Grand Prix

After 2 month I pubished my next Carset of the year...

Posted on Oct 06 2007 at 3:28 PM

Hi GP2-Fan,

today I was able to upload my last work for you: My Japanese Carset.

In this carset is an amount of work and I hope you like it. I used a new function in one of my programs to try to make my cars realer and I think I've passed this try.

In addition I made a new team, Haddix, which livery bases on one of Friedtjof Knirschs 2005 cars. Thank you for it FK!

Direct download link

Enjoy this carset and stay continue for more,
Henning Fisser
Last edited by HF on 06.10.2007, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong link :wink:
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Also, i don't know if anyone noticed this, but the map was different on the Honda in Japan. Normally the UK is central on top of the nose because that's where the factory is based, but for Fuji they moved it all round so Japan was at the centre.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Greyhead wrote:Also, i don't know if anyone noticed this, but the map was different on the Honda in Japan. Normally the UK is central on top of the nose because that's where the factory is based, but for Fuji they moved it all round so Japan was at the centre.
Well, i didn't noticed that :oops: But I wouldn't update my car :wink:
- . -