Round 10 - UK

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I never heard of Rodriguez before... actually he's 15th in the championship, with 7 points. So it would be more logical to take another driver.

But maybe Albers' sponsor will pay again... who knows!?! I remember Pantano was dropped by Jordan once because of the same thing. Then he was replaced by Timo Glock. Later Pantano's sponsor could pay again and Pantano was in again. And later he was replaced by Glock again...
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Greyhead wrote:Huub Rothengatter then....
HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
DJS wrote:Reports say that Klien will test first and than race, untill Roldan Rodriguez (GP2 driver for Minardi/Piquet) gets his F1 licence.
Rodriguez' first race would be Turkey (with the new car..... :( ).
My bets are on Karthikeyan. Because of his connections with Kolles.
Last edited by TdK on 11.07.2007, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Spyker needs money, so whoever has money is interesting.

Remember Kiesa, he won Monaco in 2003 by luck and found himself in F1 a few weeks later.
A real paydriver doesn't need to be succesfull in the lower formulas.
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

DJS wrote:Spyker needs money, so whoever has money is interesting.

Remember Kiesa, he won Monaco in 2003 by luck and found himself in F1 a few weeks later.
A real paydriver doesn't need to be succesfull in the lower formulas.
Nevertheless, sadly as it is, christijan is a pay-driver to, well, a bit than. I read in the newspaper (De Telegraaf) that it's all about 2 million of his total 10 million budget that has not been paid yet.
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

If I had any money I'd put it on Karthikeyan. He effectively raced for the team before (when it was Jordan), so as Tim says, he has connections there already. And the team then liked him cos he wrung the neck of the car every time! I've always liked him but it's never really happened for him.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I see Winkelhock got the nod then, at least for the Nurburgring.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!