Round 10 - UK

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

Round 10 - UK

Post by HF »

I was shocked when I saw those picts:

It looks so damn ugly, doesn't it?
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Re: Round 10 - UK

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:It looks so damn ugly, doesn't it?
Well, the work of the people of Red Bull is amazing, to place all those photographs on the car.... :thumbsup: =D>

For the rest, i'm glad it's just for 1 race.... [-o<
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

And the Hamiltonmania continues.....

He drove his car to P1!!!!! Fantastico. The UK got crazy :wink:

Another thing:

Is the wing black or blue from the backview?
- . -
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

I'd say it's black.
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Dunno how Hamilton got pole, he looked out of it in Q1 and Q2! I guess you have to do it when it counts though... The top four were all very close as well, fingers crossed for a cracking battle between them tomorrow, and toes crossed for a Hamilton win!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Greyhead wrote:Dunno how Hamilton got pole, he looked out of it in Q1 and Q2! I guess you have to do it when it counts though... The top four were all very close as well, fingers crossed for a cracking battle between them tomorrow, and toes crossed for a Hamilton win!
I cross my fingers for both McLaren drivers.... :roll:
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I see the rumour mill was in full swing at Silverstone: Apparently Toro Rosso are signing Bourdais, R(ubbish) Schumacher AND Vettel... Not sure how they'll accommodate all three!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Greyhead wrote:R(ubbish) Schumacher
He's out. He won't drive for STR / RBR! RedBull boss said that. Vettel would be nice but I think he wouldn't be better than Speed / Liuzzi in the car.....
- . -
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Note for Tim and Henning :wink: :

Alexander Wurz is wearing a special helmet.
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/07/ ... et_design/

DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

DJS wrote:Note for Tim and Henning :wink: :
Alexander Wurz is wearing a special helmet.
I've noticed. I'm not sure i've i'm going to make it, just like the charity RBR. All the time drivers and cars change livery's and helmets. I'm not that focused anymore to make every car and every helmet that was used in a season, and to introduce that into the set. But i like the design though...
GP-Update wrote:The 12-year-old girl Summer Finlay, whose design was selected from over two thousand entries, met Alex Wurz at Hamley's flagship store in Regent Street in London's West End after her design was selected by Alex and a panel of judges as the winning entry in the promotion run by Williams team sponsor, Hamleys.
Nice designing for a 12 year old girl.... :P 8)
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

The design is great! I'd wish I could make something like that, as I would like a new personal helmet for GP2, too.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Thank you David, but I've noticed it too. :wink:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Nice design, maybe rather simple compared to some of the line-fests on other drivers' recent helmets (although I like some of the more intricate-looking designs too :)), but for a 12-year-old, this looks really solid IMO. Also, you don't see a lot of modern helmets with driver initials like a design (although there are exceptions, with Heidfeld's written stuff on his helmet - and if you look at Alonso's helmet from the left side, the red lines could be interpreted as a stylised "F" ;-)).
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Raikkonen is going for the championship. Great race by him, also good team tactics to place him back infront of the McLarens....!!! :D :D

I would say, i was a good race. Had lots of things in it that not made me fell asleep.... Which a normal race useally does... :roll:
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Just read more Albers news: apparently he may be replaced by the next Grand Prix. Klien, Gené and Karthikeyan (remember him?) in the frame. It's be nice to see any of them back racing, I've always liked Gené from his Minardi days and Karthikeyan never really got a fair crack at Jordan in 2005.