24 Heures du Mans

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Re: 24 Heures du Mans

Post by Greyhead »

Looks right good, that does. Charouz Racing are using it aren't they?
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Yes, Charouz Racing. I think that matches well. Not only because they have already been partners in the past but also because of the colour scheme, as the 1989 LM Aston Martin had a white/blue/red livery, too. I'm now waiting for the final livery.

I could imagine that the Aston Martin V12 has a nice sound. I guess I should check that when they come to the Nürburgring. :D

Btw: I'm already working on a carshape for those cars. ;-)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Peugeot presented it's team for 2008 yesterday. The driver line-up is really prominent: Stéphane Sarrazin, Nicolas Minassian, Pedro Lamy, Marc Gené, Christian Klien, Ricardo Zonta, Franck Montagny, Jacques Villeneuve, Alexander Wurz. So all drivers except Minassian drove already F1 races.

And the livery looks nice, better than last year's one.

There will start three 908 in LM. Because of the rules which say that one team is allowed to use only two cars, two cars will start for "Team Peugeot Total" and the third will start for "Team Peugeot Sport Total". What a silly rule when you can outsmart it that easy. :lol:
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Looks badass, especially with that fine-tuned livery... I should really go and try to see a LMS race this year, I think. 8)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

This cars looks damn cool! And if I imagine how they will sound :-s [-o<
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Wow. I liked this car last year but it looks even better now! You don't get enough black cars these days, apparently it's not "TV friendly" for the sponsors but what better contrast can you get than white writing on a black background? Anyway, the JPS Lotus, Danka Arrows and this Peugeot prove that marketing men in suits aren't always right!

Is there an LMS race in Britain this season?
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

According to a "provisional calendar" on the LMS Homepage, there will be. Here are the dates as they have them right now:

March 2-3: Test, Paul Ricard
April 4-6: Catalunya, Spain
April 25-27: Monza, Italy
May 9-11: Spa, Belgium
August 15-17: Nürburging, Germany
September 12-14: Silverstone, Great Britain

I'll try to be there for the Nürburgring race. We'll see.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Ah good, Silverstone's not too far from me, about 90 minutes drive. I'm trying to get to some races this year (I've never been to one before), involving as many series as possible. I might have to fit in the LMS round.
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

Nice photos V12 !!!! =D> =D> =D>

The your SWC Project will can use this cars ??? \:D/

The 24 Heures du Mans is the best race of the World. :D
Chico Landi
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Today was the second of two test days at Paul Ricard Circuit. The fastest car was Audi of course, as Peugeot didn't participate. Here are links to pictures of some cars:

Speedy Sebah Lola B08/80

Epsilon Euskadi 1

Oreca Courage

Charouz Lola B08/60 Aston Martin

I am thinking about making a carset for LMP1 and some LMP2 cars, but I don't want to make it on my. If someone wants to join me send me a PM please! :)
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Dome S102 :o This car looks just amazing! =D>
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Wow, that looks well smart! I know it won't be in just plain white when it's raced but it'd be great if it was. It's very dramatic.

On a similar subject, but at the opposite end of the scale, anyone seen the new Dallara Daytona Prototype? If there's an uglier sports prototype, I haven't seen it. It could scare small children. It's horrendous. It looks like it may be related to an aardvark.
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Hey, nothing against aardvarks please! :) Those cars look terrible, the shape is a complete disaster!! :-&
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:Image
Dome S102 :o This car looks just amazing! =D>
Oh yes!!!! The white/orange combination...... :shock: It looks cool. But, like Greyhead said, this car could never start with this livery :x
- . -