Round 7 - Canada

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

Round 7 - Canada

Post by HF »

New WE, new GP-WE :lol:

Does somebody know whta the company case III is? Or is it the third case of the car? :wink:

- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Case make stuff like tractors, harvesters etc, the III thing is an IH (it's supposed to look like a tractor) and it stands for International Harvester. The parent company CNH Global is mostly owned by FIAT, hence the appearance on the (FIAT-owned) Ferrari.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Ah, thank you guyes!

I just read that McLaren is the fastest team in the training in Canada. Really nice! :D
- . -
Petrus
GP2 Starter

Post by Petrus »

Hamilton starts on pole tomorrow. Glad to see Heidfeld in 3rd on the grid.
With a good race tactic he would be on podium.
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Definitely a lot going on on the track in both the practice and qualifying sessions, so tomorrow should be an interesting race.

I'm surprised McLaren is as far ahead as they seem again, after everyone (even people from the team himself) kind of agreed on Monaco probably being extraordinary because the track is so different.

But let's see what happens in the race. In the past, we've seen people in walls, safety cars, people not seeing red lights and crazy animals crossing the track here, so anything can possibly happen. 8)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I just hope that tonight there will be a nice race. I really want Hamilton win :lol: but I don't think that it will change anything if I want him or if I don't wnt him to do 8) :wink:
- . -
Petrus
GP2 Starter

Post by Petrus »

Victory for Hamilton in an action packed race. 4 Safety Car periods, one helluva big crash with Kubica (man he's lucky!). Alonso screwed it up, Massa and Fisi got black flags. Wow!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

HF wrote:I just hope that tonight there will be a nice race. I really want Hamilton win :lol: but I don't think that it will change anything if I want him or if I don't wnt him to do 8) :wink:
Yes man, this race was fantastic! :D The only black piont on the white west of this race is Kubicas accident. :( Unbelievable that only his leg was broken. (I heard it in the radio of Hamilton and McLaren). Fortuna was with him, I'm sure :o . On the pics of his accident you could saw his foots "looking" out of his demaged car. :shock: The pictures of the crash remembered me for the accidents by Ratzenberger when I saw Kubicas head been shaken..... I got fear till the the message by BMW that "he's stabile" came......

It's really cool to see Hamilton winning races. I really enjoyed this moments when we saw him talking to his crew via radio and whan he jumped over the fence to get to this McLaren crew. He made a fantasic job!!! :lol:

And the third big thing was Sato who overtooks nothing else but Alonso. our world champion Fernando Alonso. There have to be a big, no bigger party at the Super Aguri Hotel this night. Remember the party when they earned their first point in Barca one month ago :wink:

And Heidfeld on podium was really great, too! Congrats Nick, you gonne to be the best "Past-Michael-Schumacher-Era" german Formula One driver... :roll:

All in all it was a great race!

EDIT:

Petrus, 5 safty car sessions I think.

And I forgott: The black flags... This race shew (I actually don't know the 2nd form of this irregular verb :wink: ) what the ne regulations by FIA make with a modern race: They can improve it - remember the thing with the lapped cars that "may overtake now" :? which is really great I think. But the thing with the closed pit lane that forbiddes the cars to stop for fuel.... :twisted: Alonso and Rosberg could have been better..... :evil: And, I think everybody will agree, Rosberg had deserved it!
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:Unbelievable that only his leg was broken. (I heard it in the radio of Hamilton and McLaren). Fortuna was with him, I'm sure :o . On the pics of his accident you could saw his foots "looking" out of his demaged car. :shock:
take a look at this pic, you can see his feet if you watch closely:

A broken leg, only, my god.... :shock: :shock: , he will be out off racing for 2 months... :cry:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Whoa... what a race. I didn't get to see it live tonight and I'm just catching up on what happened... I was really surprised (except for P1... :)) when I saw the podium. I'm going to try and catch a repeat...
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
mira666
GP2 Newbie

Post by mira666 »

first time in a long time that I have sat and watched the whole race, well done Lewis, many more to come we hope :)
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

A great GP. Truly was. I was out celebrating with my friends yesterday cheering an F1 win. We have only done that for football before!

Kubica's crash was horrid. It reminded me too of Ratzenberger :(

If people can only take positives out of things, I hope to god it gives Vettel a chance because him and Hulkenberg I like a lot.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

TdK wrote:A broken leg, only, my god.... :shock: :shock: , he will be out off racing for 2 months... :cry:
Latest news now is he only has a bruised ankle, they (Doctors, BMW) will consider Thursday if he will be racing in Indy... :roll:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I don't think that Kubica will race in Indy. They should give Vettel the cockpit! And after Indy Kubica can race an win :lol:
- . -