Round 4 - Barcelona (Spain)

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
HF
GP2 Star

Round 4 - Barcelona (Spain)

Post by HF »

I just saw the fantastic race. :D
This race has shown us onetime again how susceptible the modern F1 autos are if they have to show the maximum performance the whole race long. 8 cars DNF.... When did we saw it the last time, Brazil 2005? Also the race showed how close all the cars are, exept the Spykers. And one other thing is there what bothers me: The stupid crew of BMW. Heidfeld was able to take the podium..... :evil:
Congrats Sato, the first point for Super Aguri, great! :thumbsup:

But the biggest thing is that the rookie Hamilton leads the championship! Unbelievable, this boy! :thumbsup:
- . -
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Round 4 - Barcelona (Spain) was really a good race !
After three second places the first victory !
Congratulations, Timo Glock.
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Coulthard was the driver of the day imo.

He did excellent in the RB, especially under pressure losing 3rd gear with 6 laps to go!
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I did only watched the last part of the race, but of course I saw some of the things i missed to watch live in the review. And so I can agree that it was a good race.

I like that 8 cars DNF, remembers at old times and it makes some surprises possible.

Congrats to Super Aguri, cool that Sato scored the first point for the team. Kovalainen did a good job once again, Rosberg made the best out of the car and had finally the luck to have no mechanical failure, Coulthard had a really strong whole weekend what was crowned with the 5th place, Kubica showed once again that BMW is the 3rd force in F1 right now (bad luck for Heidfeld, he is the faster one and a podium would have been possible).

The one I would call loser of the race is Alonso, his strategy was not that good, but it may have worked out if Massa would have let him pass... Hamilton is fantastic, I wonder if he'll make a mistake once (which would be no shame for a rookie). Massa is superb, I'm really happy things turn out positiv for him, as he is my favourite this year.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

AAS wrote:Round 4 - Barcelona (Spain) was really a good race !
After three second places the first victory !
Congratulations, Timo Glock.
Yes, I heared about that... Nice job Timo. :lol:
V12-Power wrote:I like that 8 cars DNF, remembers at old times and it makes some surprises possible.
I don't like much cars DNF. Of course it's better for the small teams but they also can fight for points with some luck :roll:
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I agree about Coulthard, he's put in two superb performances in the last two races but was robbed by technical problems last time out. Those last few laps today must have felt like an eternity for him! I've never really been a big fan of him but he seems to be driving as well as ever this season. Hopefully he'll see some reward from it.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!