Who for McLaren?????

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Yes, as I mentioned before I'm not good in designing liveries. But my basic-design is ready now, it needs to be worked out now. I'll do the shading by myself of course, as well as the aerodynamics. On April 15th we'll know more then. I think if my car shouldn't be the chosen one, I will use it as my car for the GP2-fans-carset, so that the effort was not for nothing. :)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Greyhead's was a good design, simple but pleasing on the eye. We can add stuff ourselves and he left lots of space for the new sponsors (if they have any). But the Sprite on the front wings me and AD were especially impressed with.

I'm pretty sure anything you design would be "of the wall" (slang for awesome) Fridtjof. I mean, it helps if a car is "good looking" in shading etc. But we're looking for unique-ness more. A good design and I know everyone has that here, and I am big fan of your personal works, so that should be more easy for you than say the dodgy entry I had come in this morning!....

I have received an anonymous entry (no one has claimed it) which is just a "green" car with a black rear wing. It's not good at all, though the way he has Sprite is awesome. He's plastered Srite all over it though, which ruind the effect and I'm not at all a fan of it!

If anyone can claim it! Let me know who you are!!! - and remember

you can enter more than one car!!
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

In the end there's only one thing important. Having Fun! And atm I really have it with my car and with this competition! :)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I've got another Rygell car on the go at the moment, can't quite get it looking right though! Mainly green this time (the other one I've done is mostly white with green bits) but it's giving me bloody nightmares...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Scrapped that all now, and did a black, green and white one instead...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!