Super Aguri SA07 Launch

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
AD
GP2 Acc

Super Aguri SA07 Launch

Post by AD »

And the grid is complete...

First a sketch from the SA website that might come in handy for GP2 painting purposes:

And now the real deal
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

1st) The liverie comes close to the one of the last season
2nd) the car looks like the honda, in any way :wink:
3rd) I don't like it so much because the combination of the red and withe seems to do not fit together (in my eyes)

:roll:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I actually like the livery better than last year even if it appears to be a bit more "traditional"...

I thought last year's final one was a bit all over the place with all the tribals and lines and crazy patterns.

Just my personal taste though... ;-)

And obviously there are some similarities with Honda, but there are differences in the details. The big wings on the outside of the sidepods are shaped differently, the ones on the side of the nose look more like the ones Renault introduced in 2005, and the front wing is a creation I didn't see on last year's Honda at any time.

But I guess that won't be enough to prevent the legal debate that we've been "promised" for weeks now by certain team principals... let's see what happens...
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

This one is much better than last year. All that tribal and sign's stuff made me feel dizzy... :roll:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

It reminds me of the Petrol Ofisi car of Davidson, last season.
And I don't mean the livery only.... :lol:
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

I'm not the biggest fan of it. Looks cheap.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I quite like it, reminds me of Dario Franchitti and Dan Wheldon's Jim Beam Indycar.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Formula one has seen better liveries. This year there are 11 that I like more... I liked the 2nd livery they used last year, the last one was ok, but this one looks cheap. Remembers me on a soapbox I built once... :wink:

But at least the car is faster than the much better looking Honda's. :lol:

Sato against Davidson will be a an interesting duell, I could imagine Super Aguri scoring some points this year.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Any car that's fast looks good... and judging by qualifying this car appears to be pretty handy! Honda management must be kicking themselves that their old car in Super Aguri form is trouncing their supposedly newer, faster, better car...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!