Massa F1 Champion 2007 ???

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Massa F1 Champion 2007 ???

Post by Chico Landi »

Who win the 2007 F1 Championship ???

Massa in Ferrari ??? :haveidea:

What you think ????
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I really can't choose someone out of this "team":

Raikkonen
Kovalinen
Hamilton
Alonso :roll:
- . -
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Who win the 2007 F1 Championship ???

Nick Heidfeld
Ralf Schumacher
Nico Rosberg

Who win the 2008 - 2020 F1 Championships ???

Adrian Sutil
Sebastian Vettel
Timo Glock
Michael Ammermüller
Markus Winkelhock

and The driver of the future,
Nicolas Hülkenberg ( and his Manager is ...........:D )

I come from Germany and THE WORLD wrote: Many Germans get blinded by their nationality. Image
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Uhh, :?

Alonso, Massa, Raikonen or Kovalainen. One of them, no one other. Ferrari will win the constructors championship. They have the strongest team. :wink:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

It could be Massa.

It could also be Raikkönen, Alonso, Fisichella, Heidfeld, Kovalainen, Hamilton.

Theoretically, it could be any of the drivers who actually competes in F1 races this year.

Practically, it will be one of the drivers who actually competes in F1 races this year.

Formally, it will be the driver who has the most points and possibly the most victories at the end of the year.

You see, there's many answers to this question. And the more definitive they get, the more vague they are.

If you want to pick a name, all you can do is trust your personal feelings, your personal judgement that's based on what you've seen, read and heard. You might just be right with Massa, you might just be right with Alonso, and so on. You might just be wrong as well. And if that happens, what's up with that?

Oh, right. We'll just convene here next year and make more crazy predictions about stuff that could happen. 8)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

AD wrote:

Theoretically, it could be any of the drivers who actually competes in F1 races this year.

Practically, it will be one of the drivers who actually competes in F1 races this year.

Formally, it will be the driver who has the most points and possibly the most victories at the end of the year.

Logic!
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

This season I am looking so forward to! - I'm scared it will disappoint!!

I think it can be any of the Ferrari drivers (surely they just won't drop off the pace), and both drivers should finally be on equal terms at Ferrari now. I do think if one gets clearly in the lead by half way, the other will support him.

Ultimately, I think it will be either:

Alonso
Raikkonen
Massa

What I hope for is for it to be open. Honda just don't seem quick, BMW may make a step up. And I'm really hoping Kubica will get fired and Vettel will take his seat. He is really showing promise. He looks raw.

Kimi needs to prove himself now. He had the chances of being a champion and each year people say "Kimi will win this year" or "Kimi has a chance". But his work ethic seems to be none-existant and Alonso has come in and swept 2 titles from under his nose.

*note, I also don't think Fisichella has a chance in hell!
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!