New system for GP2 modding in mind

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: New system for GP2 modding in mind

Post by RacerBG »

roland ratzenberger wrote:
RacerBG wrote:Well I had decided to be the 2009 mod because at least we have track maps for it. :wink: Ohh man almost every track here is so outdated...Too bad that I an't make tracks. :(

Here is the download link (after about 2 weeks it will be deleted). Click on the file to download it: http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=814250bcde

I had collected everything that I *think* is needed. Your suggestions or modifications are welcomed but remember that this are just files from this site and not game modification at all. :!:

Anyway the first step is done I *think*. :)
do you have or do you can create something like this for the 2013 season????
If I have the files - no problems. The reason why I choosed 2009 is simple - there are files for it. :wink:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Tomorrow Im going offline (like every summer). I will be able hopefully to have little IE connection trhough flash thing whcih have 500 MB limit every month. So I can be around but downloading or uploading files larger than 100 KB's will be a headache believe me because my downloading and uploading speed there is from 1 to 3 KB's.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Im here for a while. If I have luck I will have strong connection this week so... From where we left this? How to continue it and any progress about bat files or exe files?
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Do you have everything you need already configured? If you have it, send me and I can try to make an installer.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

rremedio wrote:Do you have everything you need already configured? If you have it, send me and I can try to make an installer.
Yes I had in the link of my previews post somewhere around but it's already deleted from the site so I need to find the stuff again (now Im on my PC as I said so I haven't got acess to my backup files on my laptop HDD).
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I suggest that you get a Dropbox account. It's really handy for having your files available wherever you are.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

I will see it. Today I was very busy with my strategy game because it was unable to run on my old PC - well now can. 8) It was a hard job...

About the virtual storing Im using DOX.BG. It allows me to have 3GB permanent virtual storage with 50MB size limit for single file. It's very handy but if you want to share files with the others you can upload it there for only 2 weeks because this is a separate option from the site. I had heard a lot for Dropbox I hope that it will be useful. :)

EDIT: And my PC's RAM memory looks like is broken (not the OS as I expected). ](*,)