Track advert updates for 2012 season

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
gp2hbsl
GP2 Starter

Track advert updates for 2012 season

Post by gp2hbsl »

Hi all,

Is it possible that someone had made an advert update (Pirelli, UBS, DHL, Allianz, Santander and more) for the circuits used in 2012 season?

If so, could the update please be uploaded to this site..?

Many of the older circuits made for GP2 (for example Suzuka) are still with tobacco adverts, and most others still contain Bridgestone adverts.

Would be really nice to have an update to 2012 standard... :>
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Re: Track advert updates for 2012 season

Post by roland ratzenberger »

dear friend .. i fully understand your way of thinking .. but (no offence intended) I think that you ask too many things ... yes it would be great but as we can see none of us have so much time .. we still wait for the 2012 carset and the guy that makes it have little time thats why the delay.. so at first we should be happy with the existance of the carset when it will be ready . 2 things i wait this autum .. this new carset and the football manager 2013 \:D/
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

And also adverts are work for around 1-2 hours only. You need only images of the adverts. Then with IrfanView you can reduce their colors and with JAM Editor import them to the tracks. See? That's all, Im sure you can do it alone. :)
gp2hbsl
GP2 Starter

Post by gp2hbsl »

Thank you very much for your replies, nice with some feedback..

Ofcouse things take time, but perhaps someone out there allready had made the updates for own use. Therefore it would be a great help if update could be 'public' :)

As a test I've just installed GP2 on my Win7 64bit PC so I was kindly interested in all newest updates available (hope you understand :> ........).

Thanks for tip regarding Irfran, let's see what can be done in time. Fantastic that this old game still can be updated, thanks for all your efforts in doing it... =D>