Looking for non-F1 carshapes

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
ngendro
GP2 Newbie

Looking for non-F1 carshapes

Post by ngendro »

Hey guys.

I'm building a fictional racing league in some of my free time. I've just finished the sound files, the track calendar, but still working on the carset and playability.
The problem I have is that I can't find non-F1 car shapes. I'd like to give this cars the shape of a "RAT ROD" car or similar. I tried with 60's F1 carshapes I found on this page, they look nice, but they don't convince me.
Does anyone know where to find other carshapes?

Thank you!

Alexis
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Looking for non-F1 carshapes

Post by RacerBG »

Usually there are a lot of non-F1 shapes in the site. What exactly shape you want?
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

It will be hard to find, if there is any. Probably your best choice will be create one by yourself, based on old touring shapes (that had common wheels, not those attached to the car textures). Maybe you can find some of them searching for gprix.2com at Internet Archive. Maybe Greyhead, AAS or FK have them. I had them on an old CD I had, but it won't work anymore.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
gp2hbsl
GP2 Starter

Post by gp2hbsl »

I have a lot of non-F1 carshapes on a HD I could send to you... Please inform me your mail address and I'll send you a zip file asap...

When you get them, please feel free to upload the package for future use among GP2 members... :)

Best regards

:>
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »