Season Packages

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
ngendro
GP2 Newbie

Season Packages

Post by ngendro »

Hey guys.

Just to ask you, where can I find/download season packages? Not necessarily have to be F1 seasons. In fact I'd like to play other racing categories. Doesn't matter if they're are fantasy racing categories.

Thanks!!

Cheers
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Re: Season Packages

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

You can download them at www.grandprix2.de

There are many:
F1
Fantasy
Indycar
Touring Cars
ngendro
GP2 Newbie

Post by ngendro »

DEHUMANIZER95 wrote:You can download them at http://www.grandprix2.de

There are many:
F1
Fantasy
Indycar
Touring Cars
Yes, I previously cheked the website on every sub menu, but I couldn't find any season package. By "season package" I mean carset, carshape, tracks & track maps, sounds, cockpit all in one file.

thanks
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Under Tracks - Belini 99 you will get the most complete package available at grandprix2.de. It's a package with all tracks and some carsets plus some menus you can download. There are no other packages available, I think. I hope to resume work on my season packages soon. I don't know yet if you will be able do install everything at once, like your 1991 package, I'll have to check all copyright persmissions before releasing it.

While you can't get a full package, you can enjoy some other things. Michael82 80ies carsets are very complete. There is also the F1 2000 track pack with all 2000 tracks.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
ngendro
GP2 Newbie

Post by ngendro »

rremedio wrote:Under Tracks - Belini 99 you will get the most complete package available at grandprix2.de. It's a package with all tracks and some carsets plus some menus you can download. There are no other packages available, I think. I hope to resume work on my season packages soon. I don't know yet if you will be able do install everything at once, like your 1991 package, I'll have to check all copyright persmissions before releasing it.

While you can't get a full package, you can enjoy some other things. Michael82 80ies carsets are very complete. There is also the F1 2000 track pack with all 2000 tracks.
Thank you my friend, I'll check it out later. First, I have to finish fixing the 1991 MOD problems in order to release the final version.