GP2 Racing World - Ultima GP - Race Results!

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
racer63
GP2 Gamer

GP2 Racing World - Ultima GP - Race Results!

Post by racer63 »

Hello, my friends: this is the presentation of the GP2WR a league to have some fun and made just for all of you old GP2 fans, newcomers and friends. Read the rules (sorry for my english), decide yourself to have a good time with GP2 and enjoy the league.

The GP2WR is a AI league that will have 20 races all ver the world. Each race weekend will have a qualy session, and one 100% race to decide the winner. All the drivers will start with the same power (750bhp), same grip level (16000), same reliability points (6000) and a grip range of 0.

The race:
The qualifying for the Full race will be a 1 hour sesion. The Full race will be 100% distance. The point system for the race will be similar to actual F1 and will give the same amount of points for the constructors championship.

1st- 25 points
2nd-18
3rd-15
4th-12
5th-10
6th-8
7th-6
8th-4
9th-2
10th-1

First, second and third drivers to make the podium will have a grip level upgrade.. It will be 30 for the first, 20 for the second and 10 grip points for the third but they will loose 30, 20 and 10 reliability points for their teams for the 3 first positions.

Power weeks: everyone will have the oportunity to give more grip level to any driver of the team. Each driver will have 6 chances of getting aditional grip level, for a total of 80 points for the whole season. Each driver will have to think in which races will want aditional grip and how many points will give to his driver or team mate. This aditional points can be added to points gained on the last race, if your car finished in the first 3 places.
Each time a driver wants to apply for more grip, will have to PM me. Friday before the qualy is the last day to ask for more points, so I just will consider all the PM´s sended till that day.

The Calendar:

July 16- Australia - Surfers Paradise
July 23- Austria - Osterreichring
July 30- Holland - Zandvoort
August 6- Sweden - Anderstorp
August 13- Germany - Nürburgring Südschleife
August 20- Spain - Jarama
August 27- Portugal - Estoril
September 3- United States - Road America
September 10- Canada - Mosport Park
September 17- Mexico - Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
September 24- Special - 120 laps race at Le Mans
October 8- Brazil - Jacarepaguá
October 15- South Africa - Kyalami
October 22- Monaco - Montecarlo
October 29- Belgium - Spa Francorchamps
November 5- Italy - Monza
November 12- Britain- Silverstone
November 19- Japan- Suzuka
November 26- Malaysia - Sepang
December 3- Ultima Circuit

The september 24th race at Le Mans will be a special one. A 120 laps endurance race that will give double points for the championship.

Drivers allocation: You can name and have your own team and at the same time, be part of it driving one car. The other car can be given to another person making a team, or can be driven by the computer under a fictional name, as you wish. We can have up to two teams with a single car too, but it will have disadvantage with the rest of the field.

All the drivers will have to send at least the livery for the team (can be real, fictional or watheover you want), your real name and the name of the team you want to race for (or the team you want to start as owner and driver), engine name and the number you want for your cars (except numbers 0, 1 or 2). Helmets and mechanics uniforms are optional.

All the final results and photos will be available in this thread or future threads with some comments on each race.

First race will be held in July 16th, so I will receive all the entrants, files, opinions and questions :mrgreen:

Good Luck to all!
Last edited by racer63 on 04.12.2011, 08:12, edited 55 times in total.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: GP2 Racing World Rules - Featuring video

Post by racer63 »

Ok guys:

This is an example of entry for GP2RW. My entry, starting my team with my real name:

Team Name/Engine: AR Racing/Ford V8
Drivers: #45 Fernando Alvarez #46 Mario Collepardi

Just a note: I don´t know if we can make 13 or 14 teams with 26 or 28 drivers, so by now second drivers will be fictional unless some other person with no team wants to join a team as second pilot before the first race.

I didn´t post my livery, but this is the place to post it as attachment.
Last edited by racer63 on 14.07.2011, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: GP2 World Racing Rules

Post by RacerBG »

This is good that you had created this league but I havent got time to participate in it so good luck to all of you. :)
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

You dont need too much time to pick a livery and name two drivers :| You don´t have to drive.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

racer63 wrote:You dont need too much time to pick a livery and name two drivers :| You don´t have to drive.
Huh really, so Im ready to go. :lol:
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

Ok waiting for yout team drivers and colors \:D/
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

And what you think, you know what team I should give you. :D

Its Team bulgaria with my usual drivers, and you can get it from the topic for GP2 Fans carset F1 2011. :wink:

Everything is packed correctly and my drivers are me - Georgi Todorov and Vladimir Arabajiev.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

I´ll use the 2010 fans carset, but if somebody don´t want to have his/her cars in the league, just say it. O:)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

racer63 wrote:I´ll use the 2010 fans carset, but if somebody don´t want to have his/her cars in the league, just say it. O:)
Okay but you just get my files from 2011 because my car is updated there as you know. :wink:
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

Don´t worry, I have your 2011 car. 8)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Nice, so Im finished with the preparation for the league thanks. 8)
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: GP2 World Racing Rules - Featuring video

Post by racer63 »

Next week will be the first race at Surfers Paradise. I did a little video :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8MU7Y8K25c
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Nice video :D
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

AAS wrote:Nice video :D
Thanks Andreas :wink:
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: GP2 Racing World - Qualifying Results - Surfers Paradise

Post by racer63 »

These are the qualifying results for the first race at Surfers Paradise, Australia. Jens Dings put the AD-Heave at the front, with a 1m 23.428s lap. The first row is completed by Nuri Hummels, while in the second row Tazio Nuvolari and Antonio Pessoa will try to attack from the very first lap.

Code: Select all

Race Starting Grid                              
       ³                       ------------------                              
       ³                  Australia - Surfers Paradise              
       ³                                (65 Laps)                                  
       ³                                                                       
       ³                                                                       
       ³                                                                       
       ³Pole                1                                                  
       ³               Jens Dings                                              
       ³               1m 23.428s                   2                          
       ³                                      Nuri Hummels                     
       ³Row 2               3                  1m 23.432s                      
       ³             Tazio Nuvolari                                     ³       
       ³               1m 23.433s                   4                   ³       
       ³                                     Antonio Pessoa             ³       
       ³Row 3               5                  1m 23.470s               ³       
       ³           Jurg vd Woldenberg                                   ³       
       ³               1m 23.475s                   6                   ³       
       ³                                     Georgi Teodorov            ³       
       ³Row 4               7                  1m 23.478s               ³       
       ³              Tim de Klein                                      ³       
       ³               1m 23.480s                   8                   ³       
       ³                                   Emerson dos Santos           ³       
       ³Row 5               9                  1m 23.512s               ³       
       ³             Marco Schiavon                                     ³       
       ³               1m 23.512s                  10                   ³       
       ³                                    Leonardo Barbosa            ³       
       ³Row 6              11                  1m 23.515s               ³       
       ³             Henning Fisser                                     ³       
       ³               1m 23.519s                  12                   ³       
       ³                                     Rickard Alingas            ³       
       ³Row 7              13                  1m 23.556s               ³       
       ³               Thomas Kost                                      ³       
       ³               1m 23.557s                  14                   ³       
       ³                                    David Stunnenberg           ³       
       ³Row 8              15                  1m 23.557s               ³       
       ³           Rick vd Woldenberg                                   ³       
       ³               1m 23.558s                  16                   ³       
       ³                                    Fridtjof Knirsch            ³       
       ³Row 9              17                  1m 23.591s               ³       
       ³             Andreas Schulz                                     ³       
       ³               1m 23.593s                  18                   ³       
       ³                                     Roberto Remedio            ³       
       ³Row 10             19                  1m 23.594s               ³       
       ³               Joe Rotter                                       ³       
       ³               1m 23.623s                  20                   ³       
       ³                                      Markus Rotter             ³       
       ³Row 11             21                  1m 23.629s               ³       
       ³               Jake Sanson                                      ³       
       ³               1m 23.629s                  22                   ³       
       ³                                        The Stig                ³       
       ³Row 12             23                  1m 23.632s               ³       
       ³             Petri Karttunen                                    ³       
       ³               1m 23.634s                  24                   ³       
       ³                                     Matt O'Donnell             ³       
       ³Row 13             25                  1m 23.636s               ³       
       ³              Dan Richards                                      ³       
       ³               1m 23.716s                  26                   ³       
       ³                                       Alex Diehl               ³       
       ³                                       1m 23.717s

Late saturday or sunday, I´ll have the full race results ready. :P