LE MANS 1966

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
Gabrieladam77
GP2 Newbie

LE MANS 1966

Post by Gabrieladam77 »

Hello, I have a GP2 league and we are approaching 1966. (although it is rare to have GP2 leagues, this game still lives in our discord community). Well, my question is whether anyone would have done or started a project for the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans or the brand championship of the time like the W.S.C.
I would be very grateful if some members send Carsets or Carshapes
My Email: gabrielbaukat@gmail.com
\:D/ [-o<
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: LE MANS 1966

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

There was a GP2 league called "Formula GP2", which was active from 2001 to 2017. That league was great and It simulated Grand Prix seasons from 1935 to 2000. Le Mans from 1949 to early-1970s, Indianapolis in the 1960s. I had been part of the organization in the first few years. However, unfortunetely I missed the files from my personal archives in the late-2000s, in which I believe to be lost. So, many other fellow organizers could still keep the files storaged somewhere, of that historical league, which includes a lot of carsets, hotlaps, with exclusive use on that league.

Maybe rremedio could know something about the files. The Formula GP2 website was still active until recent years, like 2021, but was shut down after a server change from the host F1Mania (whom we are very grateful to them, for hosting our league for almost 18 years!), and due this fact, the files aren't available for download. Including, probably, a 1966 Le Mans carset, among much others
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker