Fictional 2019 Season - Antonio Pessoa new tracks

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
ismael
GP2 Racer

Fictional 2019 Season - Antonio Pessoa new tracks

Post by ismael »

Hello,

To avoid further confusion, I'll post here the Youtube links regarding my fictional 2019 season with the new Antonio Pessoa tracks.

Please note that I'm using D-Fend Reloaded and capturing videos with it, which makes the gaming a little slow, so I'll slashing graphics quality in order to get smooth racing. If you play it, you'll see the tracks are way prettier than they look in these videos.

Race 3: https://youtu.be/rXU7RYCKalU enjoy!
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: Fictional 2019 Season - Antonio Pessoa new tracks

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Great race, Ismael!
Liechtensteinring, depite a shorter and tight track, could produce exciting races.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

your videos are great ismael... why dont you record then in svga ??
ismael
GP2 Racer

Post by ismael »

roland ratzenberger wrote:
28.04.2020, 01:58
your videos are great ismael... why dont you record then in svga ??
Thanks! I'm doing a pause in the videos actually... I have limited edition abilities and my laptop is not great, also. I use D-Fend Reloaded and the emulation delivers poor quality - and as I played in VGA back in the days, I don't really mind. When I start recording with D-Fend Reloaded, the game shows some hickups, which get better if I remove graphic textures; if I tried SVGA the game would stop completely, likely, or would be just undrivable.

I just made a different kind of video with Original Monza with D-Fend Reloaded; the game went smoothly but the final image is low quality and I don't know why... anyway, whenever I upgrade my laptop I'll think about it. I have dozens of great tracks to try and mods to play and time is limited :wink: