GP2 Track downloads

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
gpgamer
GP2 Newbie

GP2 Track downloads

Post by gpgamer »

Hi everyone! I have been playing Grand Prix 2 since 1996, and I have only just discovered this website, I had no idea it was possible to add new circuits etc....so i was very excited at the thought of being able to do this! However when i try and download new circuits on my computer i keep getting a message saying "This app cant run on your PC" I have tried everything i know, which isnt alot to be honest, and i cant find a way around it. Maybe there is something else i need that i dont have? I downloaded the game using dosbox, dont know if thats relevant or not. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks :)
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Re: GP2 Track downloads

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Hey! What's your OS?

Have you patched GP2 with the No-CD? Already did the GP Limiter? Already created a circuits folder?
gpgamer
GP2 Newbie

Post by gpgamer »

The nocd patch also has the "app cant run on your computer" message. :( what kind of system requirements do you need to use the game? Is my computer non-compatible?
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

gpgamer wrote:The nocd patch also has the "app cant run on your computer" message. :( what kind of system requirements do you need to use the game? Is my computer non-compatible?

which windows version do you use?
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

For me Grand Prix 2 works fine with Windows 7 64 Bit when I run it via DOSBox
resmingo89
GP2 Newbie

Post by resmingo89 »

Well, in my computer I did this: I made the download on the tracks in the same form that you. With the track files in the folder, rename each track like f1ct01.dat until f1ct16. After this, run the Dosbox. First mount the folder where be the place the gp2.exe. Then change the directory Z: for C: and, finally, run gp2lap. Don't try open track files. Only rename and run the game in Dosbox.