Transformation of the R26 into the R27

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

V12-Power wrote:Cool, very good idea! Which program did you use and is it probably shareware? With such a program I could tune up my website I think. ;-)

Jasc Animation Shop, it's not shareware unfortunately! - If you do need any helps on the website, I can help.

DJS wrote:Wow, that's way cool! Thanks Moonraker, I love it.

No probs m8. - Just looks nicer and it's hard to see the full transformation with just images.

DJS wrote:Moonraker, I've added 3 more gifs form the beginning of the project so that the transformation is smoother.
Hopefully you can add those to the "movie" and also could you please make the time you see a car 1 second longer, I think the "movie" is perfect after those updates.

Ok, for you... the new one:

In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

It's perfect! 8)
Thank you very much.
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
npgp2
GP2 Newbie

Post by npgp2 »

Very good work DJS, as usual. :D

Hopefully the message gets trough and I'm back on the forums. :| (HF and FK know what I mean. )
Romeo loved his Juliet
their parents told them "Stop"
then it all turned out peculiar
he couldn't get it up
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Thanks man.
I noticed on AAS site, your Dutch A1GP car is missing, can you fix that.... :wink:
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
Aerond
GP2 Starter

Problem with Gp2Wet

Post by Aerond »

Just I need help to understand what happened here... I have a set of tracks installed as normal in my gp2/circuits directory. I runned Gp2Weather32 and patched the game with wet weather, then loaded Gp2Lap and... I found the circuits were from another set of tracks which was the one I used about one year ago (when I installed Gp2Wet) ... What happened here and how do I go back to the set of tracks I want to use?

Thanks a lot!

I have another question as well, as I can´t find this info anywhere. Can I start a race weekend, do the first qualifying session, save it, change the weather, and continue into session 2 with the new weather, or must the weather be the same for a whole weekend?

Thanks a lot for your help again!
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: Transformation of the R26 into the R27

Post by racer63 »

Awesome. This game is more alive than ever thank you!
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: Problem with Gp2Wet

Post by racer63 »

Aerond wrote:Just I need help to understand what happened here... I have a set of tracks installed as normal in my gp2/circuits directory. I runned Gp2Weather32 and patched the game with wet weather, then loaded Gp2Lap and... I found the circuits were from another set of tracks which was the one I used about one year ago (when I installed Gp2Wet) ... What happened here and how do I go back to the set of tracks I want to use?

Thanks a lot!

I have another question as well, as I can´t find this info anywhere. Can I start a race weekend, do the first qualifying session, save it, change the weather, and continue into session 2 with the new weather, or must the weather be the same for a whole weekend?

Thanks a lot for your help again!
I don´t have a clue for your first question. Maybe someone?

When you save the game GP2 saves the positions, the settings and I think part of the track information. For the same reason you can´t do some changes to the carset after save a game, because it will have no effect in the game, I think you can´t change the track conditions and the cars physics.