Shall we make a GP2 Fans Carset 2011?

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"

Shall we make a GP2 Fans Carset 2011?

Yes, of course. 1 year = 1 fanset.
86%
No, we don`t need one each year.
14%

Total votes: 14

joqan
GP2 Starter

Re: Shall we make a GP2 Fans Carset 2011?

Post by joqan »

Ok Dehumanizer 95 good idea :P .While Iam waiting my old CPU repair(with Win 95),I will think about some cars and wich band user.I like much Black Sabbath (DIO),Blind Guardian and Gregorian :twisted:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

great :D
always nice to meet another metal brother out there ;)
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

DEHUMANIZER95 wrote:great :D
always nice to meet another metal brother out there ;)

I think you could make an entire heavy metal carset :mrgreen:

PS Motorhead rule! :twisted:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

haha thanks for the idea xD nice one
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'd be interested in compiling this year's carset, but I have a proposal for it.

Obviously I make a lot of touring cars, so how about incorporating touring cars into the carset?

Now I'm not expecting everyone to go and draw touring cars from scratch. I'll provide the templates and you can all choose which one to use and paint onto it.

I know a couple of you have already done your cars for an F1 carshape so obviously you'd have to re-paint your cars but we've got all year :lol:

If people don't want to do it this way and stick to a normal car shape, that's fair enough, I just thought it'd be an interesting idea.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Greyhead wrote:I'd be interested in compiling this year's carset, but I have a proposal for it.

Obviously I make a lot of touring cars, so how about incorporating touring cars into the carset?

Now I'm not expecting everyone to go and draw touring cars from scratch. I'll provide the templates and you can all choose which one to use and paint onto it.

I know a couple of you have already done your cars for an F1 carshape so obviously you'd have to re-paint your cars but we've got all year :lol:

If people don't want to do it this way and stick to a normal car shape, that's fair enough, I just thought it'd be an interesting idea.
Well Im interested, I will make Team Bulgaria Special Edition exclusive for Touring cars, just give me the template, Greyhead. :wink: That is a good idea too. :)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Well guys to be sure here I will upload all my needed files for the 2011 fans carset. 8)

All is included menu pictures, helmets and cars livery.

Team Bulgaria 2011 is on the road. \:D/
Attachments
Team Bulgaria Fans Carset.rar
Here is it.
(9.46 KiB) Downloaded 562 times
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Well so far I have only done two templates, I'm working on a third at the moment but here's a list of what should be available. I'll tick off what I've done as I do them.

2006 BMW E90 3-series [x]
2009 BMW E90 3-series (facelifted version) [x]

Chevrolet Lacetti [ ]
Chevrolet Cruze LT [ ]
SEAT Leon TFSI [ ]
SEAT Leon TDI [ ]
Volvo C30 [ ]
Ford Focus [ ]
Honda Civic [ ]
Honda Integra DC5 [ ]
Vauxhall Astra Coupe [ ]
Vauxhall Vectra [ ]
VW Golf [ ]

There may be others added too.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Ok so after that you will open a 2011 fans carset WTCC :?: I will be in it. 8)
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Well after I've done a couple more templates I'll send them to Andreas for the site, then people can paint their chosen car as it becomes available. Hopefully they'll all be done for the end of June if I get my arse into gear :lol:

If people PM me to tell me which car template they want to use for their team then I can send it as soon as it's been finished.
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Greyhead wrote:I'd be interested in compiling this year's carset, but I have a proposal for it.

That`s a great idea and really special :) I`m definitaly in for this, but this will take some time. I`ve never done this before and yeah, it`s about time.

I would prefer two carsets, one normal F1 and one touring car set. But that`s really a cool idea =D>
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Don't worry, it'd be easy, all you'd need to do is colour the car and stick some adverts on it. All the parts of the car (windows, air intakes, lights, wheels, shading etc) would already be done for you.
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I think it would be a great idea to spice things up a little like this. Not really concerned I couldn't bring what idea I had for my car to a different shape.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Nice idea. I agree with MäxX, 2 carsets is better.

We can make touring cars this year, then Indy cars next year, prototypes in 2013, classic F1 cars in 2014 and so on...
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

rremedio wrote:Nice idea. I agree with MäxX, 2 carsets is better.

We can make touring cars this year, then Indy cars next year, prototypes in 2013, classic F1 cars in 2014 and so on...
Or to make every year all of them at once :wink: One F1, one Indy and so on.......

Its very easy believe me I had painted cars for Indy and CL. F1 is just easy. :P