CC Formula One Championship on GP2(Australia 2012)

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

:idea: !
Some time ago I found a great idea in my brain.
I tried to do it by myself, but I understood that I'll never do it with no help of my good friends from grandprix2.de.
Idea is firstly to make a virtual championship between CC cars as a real championship and upload it to probably (YouTube)
maybe to tell people about this good game and join new camrads to our community.
And in Grand Prix 2 is one thing which is out of new autosimulators, it's a "viewing only" mode.And I want to promote it too to perform previous aim.
Secondly it's to make a mod (and patches :wink: ) of the current season for members of our community, as a F1 2010(r)
using correct values, tracks and cars and also menu pics maybe:)
But I cant understand many part of GP2 editing. It's the first obstruction.
Secondly, if I want to make a correctly TV style it means that I shuld can use the video editors. This obstruction is like a previous.
And third, almost insurmountable obstruction is if I have very bad(sorry,compy :oops: )computer and my speed of upload is about a 0.03 Mbps :oops: .
I hope for your help [-o< .
Sorry for Tl;dr.
Last edited by Mad_Troyden on 18.03.2012, 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: CC Formula One Championship on GP2

Post by RacerBG »

I dont understand at all what is your idea :-k

But I support you for your idea to make GP2 popular in other sites and to promote it to the young guys or the people which like the old games like us :wink: In that way our community will raise up :)
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

If I understood well, you want to do an alternative real F1 championship using GP2, and make a sort of movie..?
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

nimrod111 wrote:If I understood well, you want to do an alternative real F1 championship using GP2, and make a sort of movie..?
If this is his idea this would be great :D
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

Yes u understood me well \:D/ .

It's too late in my time now but tomorrow i will post things which we should do to perform this project :) .
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Im ready my friend :wink:
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

So, let's begin.
I think that the first season we'll is 2012. :)
But if you want to be not late with 2011, we must work very hard :o .
First thing is obviously carset.The problem with carset is in start of the season.
Our Netherland friends making a carset only after race. We need to have so-called "pre-carset" which is based on photos
from presentations. And we need a man who have windows xp or who know how to avoid a troubles with palette. A similar situation is with helmets.
Second thing is carshape. Here we need a man who can use the CarEditor(or RTFM!!!!! :x ).Also we should mark two most visible and possible to make types of cars.
Our third unstable value is tracks. This is many data in tracks.
First (and easiest)problem is to change the posters on track objects.It's like paint a carset :wink:
Then we should change Tarmac/Gravel areas and kerbs. For this we should simply RTAndreas'M.
And hardest part is to change the CC Line and layout.
Tracks which needs a changes in layout:Silverstone,Spa,Sakhir,Suzuka.
Missed tracks:Yeongam,Greater Noida.
Also we must create objects and fix bugs.
Delicious example for our tracks is F1 2010 :D
Last but not least part of gameplay is correct values and physics.
I have correct physics and ready method how to count values.
Also, there is special topic on this forum.
And I have sounds for GP2 8)

System settings.
And here you can see an interesting choose between quality of game pic and speed of the game.
We can speed up the slowmotion using video editor but speed isn't equal through the race.
If your PO always is lower than 100% you pay for it by low quality.
In our community we can find a compromiss:choose a user with the best computer(RAM(Mbs)+frequency(MHzs)+upload speed(Mbps))
and with straight hands who can compile mod, edit his video with TV style cutted from translations :wink: and upload it to YouTube.

For mod we also must have realistic cockpit and menu pictures.
It's all.

To RacerBG:
Понимаешь ли ты по-русски?

Защото I не е много добър разбирам на български.

P.S.: I will be in the distance of civilization next week(from Friday), don't send me messages. :wink:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Привет, я не понимаю русский язык очень хорошо, но я постараюсь написать Вам на русском языке.

Well now on English :arrow: I can work very well on GP2Edit and I have WinXP but my cars arent looking so realistic so this is a little problem :?
About the CarEditor I can work on it :P
About the psyhics is very easy too but I cant make some kind of video capturing :|
And about the tracks i cant do anything ](*,)
But I can make menu pictures this is my best part :wink:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

A longer time ago I had the same idea, just by let the Computer Drivers make thier race and cut that. and then I wanted to upload it, but everytime while recording my DOSBOx recorder went slower till he stopped to record.
I hope you'll have more luck than me :D
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

It`s a nice idea, but I`m not exactly sure if the outcome will be in a good proportion to your effort in doing this. I think smaller vids showing some nice maneuvers and mainly crashes are most attractive for the common youtube-user, but I might be mistaken.

Refering to CC championships, I suggest you to visit Jake`s Virtual Championship: http://www.racing.htu.biz
In there you can be a team manager while also having only the CC racing.

Of course I still wish you the best for your project :) It`s always good to see new people with fresh ideas
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

Then we will make only "race edits" to upload,but the full race will be here.
100%!We can make races with any distance! =D>
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

38% of full race we will do I think. :D
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

The idea is good, but if you can't capture videos I think it will fail. Because this is in the biggest part (together with the cutting of the videos) that would have to be done and I doubt you'll find anyone who will do it, because there are only few people who can do that. I have 2 computers for example but it doesn't work on both. :-( My idea for you if you can't capture videos: take screenshot of the action and put them into a video with some comments in between. This would be my solution so that your idea can work. Still theres the problem with your slow internet connection, but these videos will be smaller.

We will have a carset for 2011, but maybe it won't be finished before the first race and I doubt that the people who create it will work faster and set theirself under pressure because of this idea. A 2010 Carshape exists, within 5 minutes it can be updated to 2011. Colour troubles have never been a problem for any serious patcher/painter.

I agree about the tracks, it would be nice to have an updated Spa, Silverstone and also Monaco and I wonder if it would be possible to create a tunnel at the end of the pitlane like it was done in Sakhir!? But I think it would be not an elementary part of the whole series as it has no bigger influence on the on-track-action.

About changing tarmac and gravel and curbs: why? There already exist a lot of perfect graphics for these, I doubt anyone can make better than the ones that exist. Just look at grandprix2.de!

What sounds do you have? Are they new? I have also many sounds, I downloaded them from grandprix2.de and gprix2.com.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

BACK AGAIN!
If you thought i gave up, I didn't. But there are many troubles which are a little bit confusing me.
First of all: I changed my strategy. Now I will upload the videos in f1.com format: only race edit and best lap.
You like it? RIGHT!
But I still suffer from my Win7: it doesn't allow me to edit graphics of the game, ignoring all my attempts. ](*,)
But if you need smth to be good, do it by yourself. :wink:
So I'll edit the tracks and carshapes, but I hope you will help me with carset and JAMs. [-o<
Notice: MEL1.JAM is edited by myself, there is only ZAUN1.JAM to edit(colour of tyre wall), and to change billboards.
The helmets which I need:
Sebastian Vettel;
Felipe Massa(present is incorrect);
Romain Grosjean;
Kimi Raikkonen;
Nico Hulkenberg(maybe not);
Sergio Perez;
Jean-Eric Vergne;
Pastor Maldonado;
AUSTRALIAN GP STARTED!
Heikki Kovalainen(usual and Angry Birds edition);
Charles Pic;
Pedro de la Rosa;
I hope you'll help me!
goodbye.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: CC Formula One Championship on GP2(Australia 2012)

Post by RacerBG »

Nice to see you back here. :)