Shall we make a GP2 Fans Carset 2010

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"

Shall we?

Yes
88%
No
No votes
Don`t know
13%

Total votes: 16

RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Shall we make a GP2 Fans Carset 2010

Post by RacerBG »

Ok Team 3 is mine 8)

My team is "Team Bulgaria" and the drivers are Georgi Todorov (me) and Vladimir Arabajiev (GP2 driver) :)

Now what I should do :?: Only to add Team Bulgaria to the list :-k

Here is :arrow: the numbers are 5 and 6 for 2010 version :wink:
Attachments
here is it ofcourse the numbers are 5 and 6 but this is the version from my carset
here is it ofcourse the numbers are 5 and 6 but this is the version from my carset
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

V12-Power wrote:Your car looks pretty cool! You can use every engine supplier you want, fictional or real. About the drivers: you should be one driver of the team, about the second I don't know. Maybe Jessica Alba is possible. :D

At the moment there are several numbers still available (you can also look them up on the first page of this thread):
Team 3 (#5 , #6): unconfirmed
Team 7 (#14, #15): unconfirmed
Team 9 (#18, #19): unconfirmed
Team 13 (#26, #27): unconfirmed

My menu-helmet is finished, I'll send everything to MäxX tomorrow evening.
Good.
I'll take the unlucky 13th :mrgreen: team, numbers 26-27.
Team name is M.S.R.
Engine is Honda.
The Stig (do you know who is him? of course not! :mrgreen: ) will be number 26.
Myself (Marco Schiavon) will be number 27.
The bitmap was built to be used with a low nose shape.

I made an all-inclusive .1tm file with car, helmets and photos instead of driver helmets. Drivers' and car's performances are set to the defaults.

You can download it here
http://rapidshare.com/files/436684186/MSR-GP2.1TM

PS: you DON'T need a rapidshare account to download...Just select "No" and after that select "slow download"
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Sorry guys for late reply, I was quite busy recently. I`ll sum up all in one post ;)

@V12-Power:
Thx got your car

@Nimrod111:
We tradionally include some short info about our fans in the set, so if you want to have some personal info included, just send it to me via PM.

@RacerBG:
Just post the 1tm file here or send it to me via mail, then I`ll include your car too. Driver bio as stated above ;)

@Peze:
I must alter your bitmap a little bit to have the car numbers proper displayed. You have sent the numbers 27 and 28, do you want to have the bmp changed to 28, 29 or don`t you bother. I think the bmp needs not to fit exactly with the numbers, so it`s not a real heartache.

@AD & pixeldreams:
It would be great to have you in again, do you need more time? Ok, I`ll wait for cars until 19th of December and then I`ll finalize it in the evening or on 20th of Dec. As stated above, I don`t want to hurry but if we want to have this set this year, we need a deadline ;)

@HF & rremedio:
I hope you will be in as well

@jakesanson:
You could also enter with the 2009er SME (maybe numbers must be fixed), it doesn`t matter. I think you should be in this set

@All others:
I`ve edited the first post, finished cars are blue, confirmed entries are green. It would be great to have all slots filled, don`t be shy I know you want to contribute ;)
If I don`t get enough car I`ll fill them up with some nice cars, maybe you want to join one of that teams if you can`t make a car. We just want to have you guys in this set, it is a nice hommage to the game and somehow a legacy in some years, so we can see who was active at this moment :)

Deadline extended, go go go
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

MäxX wrote:@jakesanson:
You could also enter with the 2009er SME (maybe numbers must be fixed), it doesn`t matter. I think you should be in this set
I think so, too. And also HF, Greyhead and rremedio should be in, as you all are still important parts of the community. So it would be sad if you would not be represented in the set. Hope to see you and everyone in it!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I've told several times my team will be in the set. Don't you believe me, guys? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I didn't send the files yet becouse Max told the deadline was December 16th. I'm a little busy, but I'll finish in the next days
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Yeah I'll be in as well, would have sent my car sooner but had some stuff going on lately so I haven't really done anything GP2 related for several weeks. I'll try to knock something together soon.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Here is my car bmp :wink: :arrow:
Last edited by RacerBG on 15.12.2010, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Great, glad to hear/read that :) Take your time, no need to hurry ;)

@nimrod:
The 1tm-file didn`t work for me, could you please upload it again or send it to me via e-mail (e-mail in my profile)?
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

RacerBG wrote:Here is my car bmp :wink: :arrow:
The helmets for the drivers (if possible also the menu-helmets) are requiered as well. Probably it would be the best to send your team as 1tm-file, so that also cockpit- and pitcrew-colours are included.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

MäxX wrote:Great, glad to hear/read that :) Take your time, no need to hurry ;)

@nimrod:
The 1tm-file didn`t work for me, could you please upload it again or send it to me via e-mail (e-mail in my profile)?
I sent it. :-"
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

V12-Power wrote:
RacerBG wrote:Here is my car bmp :wink: :arrow:
The helmets for the drivers (if possible also the menu-helmets) are requiered as well. Probably it would be the best to send your team as 1tm-file, so that also cockpit- and pitcrew-colours are included.
Ok here they're :arrow:
Last edited by RacerBG on 15.12.2010, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
Hawke
GP2 Starter

Post by Hawke »

I had 18 and 19 last year.... so i will pick them again this year.

I couldn't make big updates since i am working on some series of the WRL-season 2011.

I will send the file to you
Peze
GP2 Gamer

Post by Peze »

MäxX wrote: @Peze:
I must alter your bitmap a little bit to have the car numbers proper displayed. You have sent the numbers 27 and 28, do you want to have the bmp changed to 28, 29 or don`t you bother. I think the bmp needs not to fit exactly with the numbers, so it`s not a real heartache.
You can change them, I forgot that no. 13 is missing so numbers are different than in my carset(s).

Car bitmap is many years old which I should update, maybe in next year's GP2 Fans Carset :)
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

@Hawke:
Got it, thank you :)

@nimrod & RacerBG:
Got your cars too :D The carset will use car numbers as in modern sets like nl²-carset. The downside is that there is no room for rear wings, I`ve found a solution for this, but this won`t be used at this set due all would have to change their liveries too.

I`ve altered your liveries for a proper displayed nose (nothing else). Of course you can resend the stuff or I can post them here if you wish, to see if all is as you like.

@Peze:
Ok, fixed it ;)
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

MäxX wrote:
@nimrod & RacerBG:
Got your cars too :D The carset will use car numbers as in modern sets like nl²-carset. The downside is that there is no room for rear wings, I`ve found a solution for this, but this won`t be used at this set due all would have to change their liveries too.

I`ve altered your liveries for a proper displayed nose (nothing else). Of course you can resend the stuff or I can post them here if you wish, to see if all is as you like.

Do what you need :D .