GP2Wet32 Problems

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

GP2Wet32 Problems

Post by jakesanson »

I installed this thinking it would enhance my gameplay and I WAS WRONG!!!

I'm probably using it completely wrong but now I have NO GRIP AT ALL! EVEN IN THE DRY!!

To be honest I'm fairly sure I've just wrecked my GP2Lap, but if I haven't can somebody please tell me how to edit things so that I have optimum grip for these condidtions as I can't race at the moment without spinning at 25mph!!!

If there's nothing I can do, can anyone tell me how to restore GP2Lap back to it's normal settings so I can get back to my normal racing. This problem has put me off GP2 for the last four days and I need to get back to it quick........
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
ecodrive
GP2 Newbie

Re: GP2Wet32 Problems

Post by ecodrive »

I know what you mean!

Please open GP2Edit and click on "Car Settings". I'm sure that the value for "Grip Factor" is wrecked down to zero. You first have to import the values to get the wrecked setting from your game. You should drive with a value between 198 an 205.

If this was the problem, be happy. :D

Otherwise it's more difficult. Maybe GP2Wet changes the "Magic Data". In this case you have to change the values with the "Magic Data Editor".
MaxX
GP2 Star

Re: GP2Wet32 Problems

Post by MaxX »

Have you tried to copy a "fresh" gp2.exe into the folder? I don`t know if that prog changes the exe. If it does, altering values in GP2Lap might won`t work.