My Cars 09

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

My Cars 09

Post by thiagolj »

Hi,

Cars 09,

Mclaren
Ferrari
Williams
Toro Rosso
Force India
Brawn

Launch my carset in 8/4

;)
Attachments
cars09_beta.rar
(56.12 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: My Cars 09

Post by V12-Power »

Some front-wings still look like 2008-spec, but except of that, your cars look very nice!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

The Williams and the BRAWN are really nice cars you've made!
- . -
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Nice :D
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

Thanks guys,

i finished helmets in game now. Carset midle finished.

Is possible publish in grandprix2.de?

--

sorry my bad english \:D/
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

thiagolj wrote:Is possible publish in grandprix2.de?
Your english is %&§""&(?!"$$%&/ BAD!!!!

No no no, just a joke. :)
I think your english is good enough.
We have a lot of people (like me) with bad english in this forum!
Nenhum problema.

I like your cars. =D> The answer is, YES I will publish them on grandprix2.de
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

Hahahahhaah sorry sorry,

I go to try to use topics and to facilitate the communication.

- As they can see I am making carset 2009 of the F1.

- I am annexing a version beta of carset, still lack many details, cockipit, some cars, but today I obtained to up sufficiently in relation to the helmets.

- Next to carset I am annexing shape that use, and would like to know if somebody can modify the wings in accordance with specifications 2009 :-"

- In more, I between now and then wait to finish the cars that more lack and the remaining portion of the details, I wait that they like.

AAS Ah, you say Portuguese?

somebody says Portuguese? :mrgreen:

Tks.
Attachments
carset09.zip
(275.86 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Looks like competition for DJS and me! 8-[
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

I'll have to download these cars and see what they're like, than I'll post something about it. O:)
I think it's good to have some sort of competition, that will keep us sharp, Tim. :lol:

Anyway good to have here, Thiago! 8)
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

my intention is to amuse only me, yours is professional. :mrgreen:

due to time I did not obtain to finish carset, lack some adjustments that I go to start to make now, then I publish carset here. I wait that they like.

Yours understands my English? :roll:

HUGS!
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

Good, finally I finished!

I wait that they like, and necessary to send for some email for it publishes it in grandprix2.de or it can directly be made here?

The archive is attached, use NL² 2009 Carshape.

Tks.
Attachments
cs09tvr.rar
(396.67 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

The best is to send an e-mail to Andreas (AAS) which is the webmaster of: http://www.grandprix2.de

Otherwise maybe the forum becomes an download page, and that would be no fair to Andreas' his Gp2 page. :D :wink:
DJS wrote:I think it's good to have some sort of competition, that will keep us sharp, Tim. :lol:
Sharp, and it gives me some ideas! :wink:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

I just downloaded the final version and I really want to thank you for your contribution to the community. It`s always a great thing for me that there are still people who take the time to patch a game which is soon 15 years old! Still my favorite racer, I always switch back to GP2 after being tired of the "new" racers. Ok, GP4 is not ment with that, but currently it tends to stall so my GP4-career is on hold at the moment.

I like the idea of the USF1 team as grid filler, I also took the team for my current 2009er version, but with Speed as 2nd driver due I first catched rumors about Danica and him being the team ;)

Personally I like the cockpit in the beta more, but that`s just my taste. On the other side it is great to have a cockpit with updated wheel, it`s just more realistic.

Your version of the helmets of Danica and Bruno look much better than mine I made, I will definitaly replace them in my carset (I will just add the H.A.N.S. as introduced by nl²).

I like your work, keep it up =D>
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Thiago, I was looking your cars and I really enjoy it!

And you are Brazilian... and lives at São José dos Campos, the same 600,000 people city than me !!!!!

It's increnible!

Welcome to GP2 world, and don't worry about "bad english", I never take english classes and I got to comunicate in english with much Germans, Dutch and British guys at this forum.

Where exactly you live at S.José dos Campos? I live at Industrial Village neighbourhood, East zone (Vila Industrial, Z.Leste)I'm moving to Araraquara, but I still go there for few days.

My MSN is ap1981@gmail.com but I rarely got a way to enter during these days moving from a city to other 350 kms far !

Greetings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

Hi guys,

today it is one day happy for me, had published mine carset in a site that I admire to some time grandprix2.de and that is one honors for me.

As well as it is an honor to have contact with people who in such a way like this game how much I, people whom they are practically idols for me, as Antonio Pessoa, TDK, Andreas Schulz, Tim de Klein, DJS and others as much that like to pass some dedicated time to this incredible game.

E to see my work criticized and praised for people as these gives to much force to me to continue to contribute despite with a small parcel, to more become this amused game.

Still more now, knowing of the incredible event of that Antonio Pessoa, the face that I follow to as many years is my neighbor and goes to be able to give tips more than to me what useful I to learn to create tracks, this liven up to me excessively.

Good, when I registered myself in this forum, my desire was to more than find people who I eat I am wild for I formula 1 and for the GP2, and what to create something superiro or not, my desire was to be part of this community that I admire in such a way.

Same with my garbage of English, I find that I am obtaining despite of discrete form my objective, front I only wait to evolve in terms of carsets, tracks and shapes, for thus more still amusing in them.

e before that this I turn a book I am this way, but I leave my sincere gratefulness to the Andreas for publishing mine carset, and wait to obtain to make great works to add this community.

Tks. :D