Here's the good news!!!

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Here's the good news!!!

Post by jakesanson »

Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Re: Here's the good news!!!

Post by Greyhead »

Woohoo! \:D/
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
MaxD
GP2 Starter

Post by MaxD »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There's nothing wrong with the car in front except that it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!"
Murray Walker
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

How amazing are the closing credits gonna be? Lewis Hamilton wins, with "The Chain" playing in the background? AWESOME!!

For those not from Britain, we're talking about "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac, which is the BBC TV F1 theme tune. Listen to it from about three minutes in, and you'll see why we're all so passionate about it.....
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

There's a YouTube video when "The Chain" was played before by BBC?

I don't know if is the same music of the old BBC intro, during the 70's, 80's and mid 90's...

To complete the BBC F-1 coverage, they can call Murray Walker to return and say some mistakes in the air during the races? For sure the battle against Brazil's Galvão Bueno will be hard, we can't know who say the worst... :mrgreen:

(I'm not from Britain, and I never has been in UK, but I know a little bit about this history searching by the web some years ago...)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Nice to have some traditional elements in there for those who still remember what it means. I just watched an old DTM video documentation from the 1990s last weekend, and the music was priceless. :P
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

:P

Over the moon.

Still not happy about this studio mock up though. It's going to be based on Sky Sports Indy coverage apparently, where they flick from studio to the track.

Noooooooooo.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!