Post you favourite SCRs here!!!

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: Post you favourite SCRs here!!!

Post by V12-Power »

Street circuits like Pau or Monaco would probably also funny without TC!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

nilisinho wrote:Image
nice :D
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1uhmqYJ0s
Not really a screenshot, but definately worth a look. Holy crap.

By the way, if this was real, could I have survived the accident :-k?
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Nice one, the Simtek chief won`t be happy about this ;)
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

He blamed me for taking too many risks in that race, while I do that the whole season (Yeah, thats why I also crashed in England, spinning off, then Nakajima crashes into me. Well, kamikaze Japanese, ya know ^^)
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

nilisinho wrote:By the way, if this was real, could I have survived the accident :-k?
I guess your backbone would have been seriously injured, because the angle the car hits the ground is very disadvantegeous!

Btw: How did you make this video??
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

I used a screen recorder, hypercam 2 :-), played it in a 640x480 window on my screen, and let the screen recorder record that bit.
If I crash again (not just the spins, lots of 'm, most in qualification) I will post more ^^
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

If you don`t risk something you can`t win :wink:

DosBox also seems to support recording videos, gonna try that in some time ;)
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

nilisinho wrote:I used a screen recorder, hypercam 2 :-), played it in a 640x480 window on my screen, and let the screen recorder record that bit.
Cool, thanks! As DosBox doesn't want to work on my laptop, I'll try this one out. Hopefully it works. [-o<
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

@nilisinho: How can I open GP2 in this window? There are some options like "run in 640x480", but though I've selected that, it still runs full-size... :(
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

V12-Power wrote:@nilisinho: How can I open GP2 in this window? There are some options like "run in 640x480", but though I've selected that, it still runs full-size... :(
I've also tried but couldn't make it.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

V12-Power wrote:@nilsinho: How can I open GP2 in this window? There are some options like "run in 640x480", but though I've selected that, it still runs full-size... :(
You mean GP2?
I dont know if this is helpful to you, but I start DOSbox, i mount a drive with my gp2 folder (F:\spel\gp2 here), then jump over to that drive, and then tick gp2.exe. Then gp2 works fine. I can choose for the 640x480 or fullscreen (alt-enter).
The reason why I don't use the direct link, is that the game works twice as fast. Too fast. They did pacific (1m20 or so) in 40 seconds a lap.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

nilisinho wrote:
V12-Power wrote:@nilsinho: How can I open GP2 in this window? There are some options like "run in 640x480", but though I've selected that, it still runs full-size... :(
You mean GP2?
I dont know if this is helpful to you, but I start DOSbox, i mount a drive with my gp2 folder (F:\spel\gp2 here), then jump over to that drive, and then tick gp2.exe. Then gp2 works fine. I can choose for the 640x480 or fullscreen (alt-enter).
The reason why I don't use the direct link, is that the game works twice as fast. Too fast. They did pacific (1m20 or so) in 40 seconds a lap.
We've thought you did open GP2 in a window without DosBox. Now I understand. Sadly GP2 runs too slow in DosBox on my crappy PC.

Regards
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

rremedio wrote:
nilisinho wrote:
You mean GP2?
We've thought you did open GP2 in a window without DosBox. Now I understand. Sadly GP2 runs too slow in DosBox on my crappy PC.

Regards
Yeah, my GP2 works 5 secs too slow (adelaide), but it's always better than 40 seconds too fast :mrgreen:
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

Anyway, been driving on Spa, seeing Sato behind me going slower and slower, flames at the end of the car. So I driver through, I see "Michael Schumacher out of the race". So I watch the replay...
That idiot flies over the burning car of Sato :|... Never put Schumacher in an old Tyrell :P