Post you favourite SCRs here!!!

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Nebur
GP2 Newbie

Post by Nebur »

2000 season, only then with performance the same and riders replaced by guys from another internet forum ;) ...this happened in Monaco (original Monaco :) )

or what about this in Spain

:lol:
My name is my username spelled backwards...

Jos is still the BOSS!
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Ooh a man who likes destruction! lol.

Nice pics :D
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Nebur
GP2 Newbie

Post by Nebur »

Well not exactly, but I allways do manage to capture it on screen somehow :D . Silly AI....

Although, I remember I once managed to singlehandedly wipe out 90% of the field at the start once. It was almost like Spa 98. I was way too late with by brakes, flew over 2 cars, then because it was in front of the field some guys crashed into me, and what followed was total carnage. But that was with the original carset and when I never heard of Gp2Lap ;)
My name is my username spelled backwards...

Jos is still the BOSS!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I remember there always was great crash potential in the old Papyrus Indycar/NASCAR sims. Just knock one or two opponents into the wall on an oval track and with a bit of luck, everyone gets caught in the madness and the whole road is blocked by cars trying to get past each other but unable to move... :P
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

AD wrote:I remember there always was great crash potential in the old Papyrus Indycar/NASCAR sims. Just knock one or two opponents into the wall on an oval track and with a bit of luck, everyone gets caught in the madness and the whole road is blocked by cars trying to get past each other but unable to move... :P

Indeed, i have both games at home (Indycar II & NASCAR II), and indeed with a small crash the whole field got stuck and crashed into each other behind 1 or 2 crashed cars, big fun!!! 8) :P :D :lol:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

A Small :lol: crash. Kubica is hit by Massa.

Track: TdK - Lehkoven
Carset: TdK - 2007 set

See below how Kubica's car ended up.... :) 8)

Amazing that one wheel is still attached...
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

TDK say : "Amazing that one wheel is still attached..."

I say : "..and the HEAD too...."
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Chico Landi wrote:TDK say : "Amazing that one wheel is still attached..."

:lol:
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Chico Landi wrote:TDK say : "Amazing that one wheel is still attached..."

:lol: :D :) A least the 'head' always stay's attached. Gp2 has no carmageddon mode... or something... 8) :lol:
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote: :lol: :D :) A least the 'head' always stay's attached. Gp2 has no carmageddon mode... or something... 8) :lol:
Sadly.... :D
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

I have to admit, I do like this screenshot from the GPRL team Cosworth. AD was spot on when he said the detail of the engine looks class for GP2.

It's different to most of the other shots here too, so adds another thing that I look for in GP2.

@Chico Landi - lol about the head

In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

HF wrote:
Edgars Erix wrote:Unfortunately its closed now :( Have you seen those reviews?
They were located on the server where one my friend worked. Now he has left that job and my site is gone. But I have all the reviews from 1950 to British GP 1953 stored on my PC.
If you want, you can have a part of my server... I have 2,5GB but I'm just using 200MB. Mail me!
Hi! I just remembered this topic. So I could send you those race reviews. They are made as MS PowerPoint presentations. Then you could store them on your server and post a link to them somewere (Andreas' site under Screenshots or something). Lets start with the season 1950 and see, if people are having interest whatching them. How should I send them? Maybe in Powerpoint Slide Show format, or better html?
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

TdK wrote:See below how Kubica's car ended up.... :) 8)

How much that resembles his actual crash in Montreal. :shock:
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Edgars Erix wrote:
HF wrote:
Edgars Erix wrote:Unfortunately its closed now :( Have you seen those reviews?
They were located on the server where one my friend worked. Now he has left that job and my site is gone. But I have all the reviews from 1950 to British GP 1953 stored on my PC.
If you want, you can have a part of my server... I have 2,5GB but I'm just using 200MB. Mail me!
Hi! I just remembered this topic. So I could send you those race reviews. They are made as MS PowerPoint presentations. Then you could store them on your server and post a link to them somewere (Andreas' site under Screenshots or something). Lets start with the season 1950 and see, if people are having interest whatching them. How should I send them? Maybe in Powerpoint Slide Show format, or better html?
Ok, mail them: ressif@gmx.de
- . -
Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

HF wrote:
Ok, mail them: ressif@gmx.de
OK, I will save them as slide shows (whithout editing options) and one by one send to you. I just hope that you dont have any attachment size limitations for your e-mail... the files are quite large :lol: ... up to 10MB :shock: