A new track ?

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
User avatar
MaxX
GP2 Pro
Posts: 863
Joined: 28.02.2007, 11:41
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Re: A new track ?

Post by MaxX » 16.08.2013, 13:08

Still awesome what`s all possible within good old GP2 :)

User avatar
Michael82
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 238
Joined: 16.10.2008, 15:20
Location: France

Re: A new track ?

Post by Michael82 » 28.08.2013, 16:04

Recognize you this circuit?
Attachments
gp2_012.jpg
gp2_006.jpg
gp2_007.jpg

User avatar
Peze
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 267
Joined: 18.07.2009, 19:22

Re: A new track ?

Post by Peze » 28.08.2013, 17:02

Looks nice and very well detailed =D>

Isn't it the place where the revolution of F1 racing started for me (and for many) with this great series?

User avatar
Michael82
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 238
Joined: 16.10.2008, 15:20
Location: France

Re: A new track ?

Post by Michael82 » 30.08.2013, 22:06

Thank You Peze! :D
Perhaps! Which revolution?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBinANR ... _UpVuWY6bQ

User avatar
rremedio
GP2 Star
Posts: 1307
Joined: 14.01.2007, 15:05

Re: A new track ?

Post by rremedio » 31.08.2013, 04:00

Peze wrote:Looks nice and very well detailed =D>

Isn't it the place where the revolution of F1 racing started for me (and for many) with this great series?
Yes! Right there!
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion" - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake

Image

User avatar
Peze
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 267
Joined: 18.07.2009, 19:22

Re: A new track ?

Post by Peze » 31.08.2013, 08:03

Michael82 wrote:Thank You Peze! :D
Perhaps! Which revolution?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBinANR ... _UpVuWY6bQ
After watching the video, I have to change my opinion... it's better than very well detailed :mrgreen: =D> =D>

About the revolution (which happened when entering first time to pit area and leaving to the track:) the first Grand Prix game felt like one compared to any previous F1 games at that time, and then again with the sequel :D

User avatar
MaxX
GP2 Pro
Posts: 863
Joined: 28.02.2007, 11:41
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Re: A new track ?

Post by MaxX » 31.08.2013, 16:55

Ah good old racing days ^^ Thanks to F1GP the year 1991 is one which I realy like and spent most time playing I suppose.

User avatar
RacerBG
GP2 Pro
Posts: 999
Joined: 09.08.2010, 17:57
Location: Bulgaria

Re: A new track ?

Post by RacerBG » 01.09.2013, 18:07

ICEBERG logos reminds me for ONE circuit, well what to say? Looks awesome and Im glad to see it in GP2! :)

User avatar
Michael82
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 238
Joined: 16.10.2008, 15:20
Location: France

Re: A new track ?

Post by Michael82 » 02.09.2013, 20:21

Peze wrote:
Michael82 wrote:Thank You Peze! :D
Perhaps! Which revolution?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBinANR ... _UpVuWY6bQ
After watching the video, I have to change my opinion... it's better than very well detailed :mrgreen: =D> =D>

About the revolution (which happened when entering first time to pit area and leaving to the track:) the first Grand Prix game felt like one compared to any previous F1 games at that time, and then again with the sequel :D
RacerBG wrote:ICEBERG logos reminds me for ONE circuit, well what to say? Looks awesome and Im glad to see it in GP2! :)
:D Thanks! GP2 is the best. It is necessary to honor him. I remember Phoenix grand prix in Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GPII on Master system.. my first f1 game. It was 22 years ago..

I would like remake Detroit GP too..

User avatar
AD
GP2 Acc
Posts: 720
Joined: 12.09.2006, 15:02

Re: A new track ?

Post by AD » 03.09.2013, 20:16

Phoenix was the first track I remember doing a pole position in F1GP way back when, because the many 90-degree turns made the track easier to learn. Kids, those days. :)
Last edited by AD on 03.11.2013, 08:49, edited 1 time in total.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..

User avatar
Michael82
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 238
Joined: 16.10.2008, 15:20
Location: France

Re: A new track ?

Post by Michael82 » 04.10.2013, 15:16

Another 90 degrees track ;)
Attachments
Detroit2.jpg
detroit.jpg

eky78
GP2 Starter
Posts: 89
Joined: 05.02.2012, 12:15
Contact:

Re: A new track ?

Post by eky78 » 07.10.2013, 13:22

Detroit GP?
Nice pics! A new cockpit also?

User avatar
Michael82
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 238
Joined: 16.10.2008, 15:20
Location: France

Re: A new track ?

Post by Michael82 » 08.10.2013, 20:23

Thanks! Yes Detroit! It was hate by the drivers... The cockpit is on grandprix2.de with 1984 mod.

User avatar
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Starter
Posts: 108
Joined: 05.02.2008, 06:24
Location: Araraquara, 300kms North from São Paulo, Brazil

Re: A new track ?

Post by Antonio Pessoa » 26.12.2013, 06:01

My next new track. It's a real-life circuit.

Image

Some bet?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A crazy man who plays GP2 since many time

User avatar
Peze
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 267
Joined: 18.07.2009, 19:22

Re: A new track ?

Post by Peze » 29.12.2013, 21:07

Christmas breaks are over and now it's good time to check the forums, so to first reply :P

Looks nice track to race. Too soon for bets - wondering have I seen it before? Maybe have to narrow the area, is it from southern hemisphere?

And late reply:
Michael82 wrote:Thanks! Yes Detroit! It was hate by the drivers... The cockpit is on grandprix2.de with 1984 mod.
No matter how much to try, can't say I like the Detroit track, but realisation for GP2 looks good :D

Post Reply