GP2 fans carset 2007

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
V12-Power
GP2 Star

GP2 fans carset 2007

Post by V12-Power »

During the last month more and more patchers returned and so I had the idea that it would be possible to make a GP2-fans-carset again!

The idea is that everybody paints a personal car. He is the first driver of the team and as 2nd driver you can choose someone you want. For example a F1- or WRC-driver or a friend.

If you are interested just write in here.

I think the set should be ready somewhere in May or June, so we all have enough time.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

I'm not a full on car painter, but I could use one from the GPRL me and AD were doing. Or I could hop in his 2nd seat! lol.

Nah, it'd be a AD/Moon car.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Moonrakerâ„¢ wrote:I'm not a full on car painter, but I could use one from the GPRL me and AD were doing.

Were?? :shock:
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'm up for that. I presume there'll be a set "template" bitmap to avoid confusion with car number positions and such?
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I'll make a base-car available soon here in this topic!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Great stuff FK. I never got round to doing a car for the last fan set (I got invited to by C@rtman but my computer then went to the great silicon chip in the sky) so I'm looking forward to this.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

I'm in too, would be great to have that (Gp2-Fans set) once again... :)

I will wait for the template... 8)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

V12-Power wrote:
Moonraker™ wrote:I'm not a full on car painter, but I could use one from the GPRL me and AD were doing.

I think it was briefly referenced somewhere else that we took a pretty long holiday break... ;-)

Honestly, I kind of caused some of the downtime because my old trusty computer shut down permanently and I had some nice surprises with the one I'm using now for a couple of weeks...

We have quite a lot of the cars more or less done though, and there are still new ideas, so in my opinion there's not a question of if this sees the light of day but when. :)

About the fan carset, I actually have a car on back-up that I did for one of the last fan carsets that didn't really surface as I recall, so maybe we'll use an adaption of that. We'll see. 8)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

AD wrote:
V12-Power wrote:
Moonrakerâ„¢ wrote:I'm not a full on car painter, but I could use one from the GPRL me and AD were doing.

I think it was briefly referenced somewhere else that we took a pretty long holiday break... ;-)

Honestly, I kind of caused some of the downtime because my old trusty computer shut down permanently and I had some nice surprises with the one I'm using now for a couple of weeks...

We have quite a lot of the cars more or less done though, and there are still new ideas, so in my opinion there's not a question of if this sees the light of day but when. :)

About the fan carset, I actually have a car on back-up that I did for one of the last fan carsets that didn't really surface as I recall, so maybe we'll use an adaption of that. We'll see. 8)

Yes, I was refering to the break we've had forced upon us.

I'm working on many projects right now related to real life, and I have another 2 projects for other games. But they aren't full on at all and one is merely an idea. - Come to think it, all 3 are stuck in the past relating to old games / software. JESUS! lol

Anyway, GPRL is alive, we never aimed for a 2006 launch or a 2006 carset, it was always 2007. And the oportunity to work backwards if need be with older carsets. I have continued the thread located here: http://hfgp2.hf.funpic.de/forum/viewtop ... =1309#1309 - So I do not take over this thread.

Please reply and discuss things with GPRL on there as I'd like it to be "the peoples mod" lol and something we can all enjoy to futher this community :D
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

That`s a nice idea :)
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

The base-car is available now.

Click here to download.
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Ok, if there is a carslot left I`m in :wink:

It just has been a too long time I did skinning for GP2 :D
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Until now we have 4 entries. So there's still a place for you MäxX.

1. Moonraker/AD

2. Greyhead

3. TdK

4. MäxX

5. FK

I hope some others will make a car, too!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Of course I'm in, too! :wink:

Just put me anywhere!

But at the moment there are other projects, I can't promis sending a car 'till the seasonstart...
- . -
Coloni
GP2 Starter

Post by Coloni »

interesting... Haven't painted that much cars though (only for my own use)