New car liveries 2015

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
ecodrive
GP2 Newbie

New car liveries 2015

Post by ecodrive »

Hello everybody,

as seen on internet and TV a few of the F1 teams had changed their car design for the upcoming 2015 season.

Sauber for example presented a blue car with yellow sidepods.

Is there anybody out there who is able to please us with new bitmaps for GP2Edit?

That would be fantastic!

Hopeful regards.

P.S.: I found these liveries from older fictional carsets. But they doesn't really fit - not with the actual carshape, neither with the Sauber 2015. Got the same problem with the "hidden" Red Bull... ;-)
Attachments
"Hidden" Red Bull
"Hidden" Red Bull
_Red Bull (getarnt).jpg (35.63 KiB) Viewed 5953 times
New blue Sauber (2)
New blue Sauber (2)
_Sauber (2).jpg (27.9 KiB) Viewed 5953 times
New blue Sauber (1)
New blue Sauber (1)
_Sauber (1).jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 5953 times
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Re: New car liveries 2015

Post by roland ratzenberger »

ecodrive wrote:Hello everybody,

as seen on internet and TV a few of the F1 teams had changed their car design for the upcoming 2015 season.

Sauber for example presented a blue car with yellow sidepods.

Is there anybody out there who is able to please us with new bitmaps for GP2Edit?

That would be fantastic!

Hopeful regards.

P.S.: I found these liveries from older fictional carsets. But they doesn't really fit - not with the actual carshape, neither with the Sauber 2015. Got the same problem with the "hidden" Red Bull... ;-)

good to see that the conversation for another update has just began...but my friend i think it is a bit too early for this.. to my mind the most important is to have a 2015 carset..... i think that if we are lucky i expect to have a 2015 carset with car liveries inclunded by the end of may or start of june ,, the same thing happened the 2 previoys years.. and for me the 2014 carset was a piece of excellence.. the sound that this carset inclunded was absolutely very close to the reality