Presentation of a Manager Game: Grand Prix Wizzard

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Presentation of a Manager Game: Grand Prix Wizzard

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Here´s a short Presentation of a Manager Game I found on gpm2world.com

The Game is called Grand Prix Wizzard. It´s from Wizzard Games and was released in 1996. In the Game you can play in the F1 Season 1995 with some fictional Teams and Tracks e.g theres the Grand Prix of Mexican! But it´s strange that the Game shows that the Year in the Game is 2011....
The most conspicuous I noticed is that the drivers in the game can die! E.g. when a driver overtakes someone he can crash with him and can lost his life in the crash.

the grafics of the game are like a 80´s Game! and It´s simple to play

the game is freeware

If you want more informations you can download it in the Download Section of gpm2world.com
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Presentation of a Manager Game: Grand Prix Wizzard

Post by RacerBG »

I like this game and I became WC many times with the first 4 teams for me its very easy to play even with Sauber 8) I like this game but like you say the graphics is very old but only in this game racers can die :shock:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

true! no early 3d graphics, for the release year (1996) it's not the best. I hadn't luck in one season and my both drivers died in one race :O and I only play with Williams cause I suck with Ferrari and the other teams xD

anyway, here are 2 screenshots from it
Attachments
The Teamview
The Teamview
A message that a Driver was killed in a race
A message that a Driver was killed in a race
gpw_005.png (11.68 KiB) Viewed 10318 times
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

By the way lets correct you GPM2 too hasnt got 3D graphics but he was too released 1996 :roll:
For F1 manager games in this year was more important that they have good gameplay than graphics :wink:

Nowadays is: the games have exellent graphics but very poor gameplay this is totally wrong ](*,)
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Never have tried that one tbh, I just consider GPM2 (allthough it has its` weaknesses) the most motivating F1 Management Sims. Due there are good mods (up to 2009) available it still doesn`t get boring.
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

RacerBG wrote:By the way lets correct you GPM2 too hasnt got 3D graphics but he was too released 1996 :roll:
For F1 manager games in this year was more important that they have good gameplay than graphics :wink:

Nowadays is: the games have exellent graphics but very poor gameplay this is totally wrong ](*,)

well, I mean the graphic standard ;) and well the tracks of GPM 2 are PCX bitmaps with little drawn cars, so easy to mod it! well, my alltime favourit would be F1 Manager Professional of Software 2000! and in F1 Manager Professional sometimes happen strange things on the grid :S
Attachments
Grid Picture from F1 Manager Professional<br />[GERMAN]
Grid Picture from F1 Manager Professional
[GERMAN]
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Do you mean F1M Professional from 1996 :?: I still cant race on this game because I cant find my parts of the cars :lol:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

nope F1 Manager Pro is from 1997, I mean in the F1 Manager Genre is that my favourit :D I got F1 Manager 96 too but it's much harder to understand and play that F1 Manager Pro, I play it on easy mode, so I get every race the car parts, without doing anything :D