Old Classic Games

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Old Classic Games

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Which old Games do you play?

I play:
-the Grand Prix Series
-Thief
-Carmageddon
-Road Rash
HF
GP2 Star

Re: Old Classic Games

Post by HF »

You rally can't call it old but if you see it, you might want: Counter-Strike 1.6
- . -
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Mostly:
+ Unreal Tournament 99 and 2004 (I`ve put myself into the game *lol*)
+ Grand Prix 2
+ Gothic I & II (also mods)

Also always nice:
+ Death Rally
+ Dark Reign
+ Road Rash
+ Duke Nukem 3D
+ Various Sege Genesis Games (via Emulator), especialy Super Monace GP of course ;)
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

GP2 obviously, I also like to have a bash on Dark Forces, Transport Tycoon and Fatal Racing now and then. In fact the newest game (PC that is) I own is rFactor!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

How could I forget Fatal Racing / Whiplash :oops:

An all-time classic :D
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Fatal Racing is great for an occasional blast. I've actually been considering doing a GP2 carset based on the cars in it...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

That sounds awesome, due there is an alternate carset you should have enough liveries ;)

I loved doing races with my bro or with colleges in the company aeons ago, that game was always funny.

Personally I did the best job when driving for Mission Motors or Reise Wagon :-k
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I used to like the Zizin, it had completely unrealistic handling and would oversteer wildly, but if you won with it it was very satisfying! The DeSilva was good too as it was so slow in a straight line so it was a real challenge.

It used to really annoy me at times, in a lot of races you'd get some idiot deciding it was a good idea to drive round the circuit the wrong way and they'd invariably smash into you at full speed and cost you the race!

Fatal Racing was actually the first PC game I bought so it has a lot of memories for me!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Winning the Championship in a Desilva was always a great thing and an awesome feeling :D
Driving a Zizin or Pulse in Devil`s Hairpin or Big Dippa was just awesome. Not realistic, but who cares, that was funny :D

I bought the game when it was already old back in 1997 (AFAIR), it was a budget version. Never heard of it before but loved it immediately.

Yes, the wrong way guys where a pretty anyoing thing. In the lead and then losing almost 2 laps cruising more than half of the lap at very low speed just to get your fatality a few metres before the pits was just ](*,) Or the teammate choosing to do that while in a real good position and giving up good team points was also not the most intelligent thing the AI did sometimes :roll:
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

What I never understood was why Auto Ariel built a track that their cars never had a hope of winning on! :lol:
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

lol that`s right :lol: Grand Royale is a great cicuit but not for that car :lol:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

I play on F1GP, GP2, GPWizard, Indycar, Indycar2, Nascar, Nascar2, GP500 2 and many others but this are my favorites 8)
Life Racing Engines
GP2 Newbie

Post by Life Racing Engines »

F1GP and GP2, what else do you need?
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Sometimes I play DOOM 2 cause John Romero too :D
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I play all Mega Drive games via emulator...sometimes I play Atari 2600, SNES and Arcade games, also via emulators (I have a Mega Drive and an Atari 2600, but they are broken). Besides that, GP2, GP3 and GPL.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!