Missing topic: What are you listening right now?

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Porcupine Tree - Lazarus
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

rremedio wrote:
I'm a metal fan in general. Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, Helloween, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Kreator, Ozzy, etc, etc...

I'm a metal fan too, but more of the nowadays metal. (Korn, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Metallica, etc...) 8)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote:rremedio wrote:
I'm a metal fan in general. Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, Helloween, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Kreator, Ozzy, etc, etc...

I'm a metal fan too, but more of the nowadays metal. (Korn, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Metallica, etc...) 8)

I used to like Metallica until the Black album. But they lost me after that. From nowadays there are great bands also. I like Trivium, Lacuna Coil, System of a Down. But not most what they call the New Metal. I think I'm getting old...

Listening now Megadeth - Tears in a Vial

Great "new" metal!
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Kraftwerk - Die Roboter
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Ah, a Kraftwerk afficionado! I've only recently got into them. Tour de France is great!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

As always I'm the odd one here.... :lol:
I mainly like Urban/Rap/Hip-hop. 8)
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Greyhead wrote:Ah, a Kraftwerk afficionado! I've only recently got into them. Tour de France is great!

ONLY JUST! OMG! - Where have you been? ha ha ha.

If you like Kraftwerk, and like more commercial sounds. Listen to a band called NEU! - They were from and early form of Kraftwerk but seperated and started their own band. Kraftwerk carried on with new members and more experimental, NEU! were what was termed "Krautrock" and pioneered the "motorik" beat.

Both excellent.

YOU MUST GET "DIE MENSCH MACHINE" by Kraftwerk. It's called The Man Machine in English, but Deutsch names suit their sound better! Spacelab is my favourite song, but EVERY song on that album is awesome.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Masterplan - Enemy
Coloni
GP2 Starter

Post by Coloni »

Raspberries - Go All The Way
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Moonraker- i had The Man Machine in me hand the other day then didn't buy it... error! i do have the German version of Trans Europe Express and that's ace.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

rremedio wrote:
I used to like Metallica until the Black album. But they lost me after that. From nowadays there are great bands also. I like Trivium, Lacuna Coil, System of a Down. But not most what they call the New Metal. I think I'm getting old...

The Black album is something different. But it's ok. The 3 albums after that, Load - Reload & Garage Inc., are not to metal enough, But St. Anger is good. 8)

Now listening to: Slipknot - Surfacing :P
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote:
The Black album is something different. But it's ok. The 3 albums after that, Load - Reload & Garage Inc., are not to metal enough, But St. Anger is good. 8)

Now listening to: Slipknot - Surfacing :P

I love the Black Album as well as the earlier albums. I guess my bad english made it seem as if I didn't like it.

Now playing: Judas Priest - Running Wild (Unleashed in the East version)
Petrus
GP2 Starter

Post by Petrus »

Giant - Innocent Days
AOR masters
Guitarist/Singer Dan Huff produced Megadeth for a while.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Motorhead - Going Down
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, Flatwood Mac.... :roll: