Who did ever go to a F1 race?

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Re: Who did ever go to a F1 race?

Post by DJS »

I'll stick to the EuroBOSS series and probably visit 3 of those weekends incl. the Masters of F3 at Zandvoort.
Maybe I'll go to the A1GP again at Zandvoort, like I did in 2006, but that depends on the date and the tickets I can get.
Also might go to Rotterdam City Racing again, last time was 2005, but last year I went to the pre-show at Ahoy which was quite good as well.
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

I have no money at all, so this year I'm restricted to TV, but thanks to my new digibox I can now watch NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Formula 3, and much more as well as F1. Can't wait for BBC's coverage to start!!!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'm hoping to take in a couple of BTCC meetings with any luck. I'm fairly lucky in that Donington, Silverstone, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, and Croft are all within a two hour drive of my house. Unfortunately I can't drive ](*,)
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

And about 2010, did anyone is planning to attend a race this year?

I bought the ticket for the inaugural São Paulo Indy 300, the 2010 IZOD IndyCar Series season opener just 4 hours by bus/car, or 300 kms, south of my new hometown.

The difference on the tickets between Indycar and F-1 in São Paulo it's very large. The less expensive avaliable ticket for the November's F1 race at Interlagos will cost R$ 1.390,00 (US$ 747.31 or € 547.24) only for saturday's qualify and sunday's race.

The cheapest Indycar ticket for Anhembi Sambadrome's Indycar race is costing R$ 100,00 (US$ 53.80 or € 39.30), but I prefer to be next of the start/finish line and the 1st turn, I paid R$ 302,50 for my ticket (US$ 162.63 or € 119.09), and it can be a more exciting race and it's valid for all track activities in saturday and sunday (there'll no activities on friday by traffic issues).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Still no cash, still watching at home, still loving BBC's F1 coverage!!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

No changes as far as I'm concerned. Attending the major series on location is simply too expensive from my perspective. I kind of politely ignore the television commentary some of the time, but the overview of what's going on you can achieve that way is satisfying enough for me.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Well, I'll have to see what crosses my path this year, who knows, I might go to a F1 GP again? :-k

I'll go at least to a few BOSS meetings, since most are "reasonable" close: http://www.bossgp.com
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²