GP2 qualifying problem

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Philip00
GP2 Newbie

GP2 qualifying problem

Post by Philip00 »

Hi all

I play gp2 with gp2lap and edited 1994 season by gp2edit. Everything is fine but in qualifying and practice seasson only 2 other cars except me put of pits, then they finish their lap go to pit and then change other cars out. I hope you understand what i mean, there is only 2 cc cars out in pit in qualifíying or practise seasson. In gp3 in gpxpatch i can change this in season settings when i change number in line "consecutive cc" . But in Gp2 i can't find how to modify this.

PLS HELP and sorry for my bad English
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: GP2 qualifying problem

Post by RacerBG »

If you mean the number of opponents you can change them. But really Im confused what exactly is your problem.
Philip00
GP2 Newbie

Post by Philip00 »

RacerBG wrote:If you mean the number of opponents you can change them. But really Im confused what exactly is your problem.
Im writing also in Magic Data and GP2 Physics topic, i think you understand me better
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Philip00 wrote:
RacerBG wrote:If you mean the number of opponents you can change them. But really Im confused what exactly is your problem.
Im writing also in Magic Data and GP2 Physics topic, i think you understand me better
Im not very experienced with this... :D