Austin Taxes F1 circuit

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Ayman
GP2 Newbie

Austin Taxes F1 circuit

Post by Ayman »

Hello everybody

any news for Austin Track, if no i need a help to make it, i can make the layout but i need a help for the CCLine, can any body helps me on that?

thanks
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: Austin Taxes F1 circuit

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Already have Austin for GP2. Not released in the web, indeed, but this track was made in late 2012, with cc-line and some basic scenary, with no buildings yet. Roberto and me made the track layout, ccline and the basic scenary, and Andreas is working in the rest of scenary.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

That's good news! :)
ClassicF1fan
GP2 Newbie

Post by ClassicF1fan »

Was this track ever released to the wider community? I would love to check it out, but I can't find it on any of the gp2 sites.
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

austin track would be a great addition in our gp2 collection of circuits.. personally speaking austin is one of the few new circuits i like, apart from austin would anyone be able to create if possible the socchi track??
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Well, the track isn't complete. Still a lot of work in scenary, but the track, cc-line, track heights, kerbs colors, grass and gravel was created in late 2012 by rremedio and me.
Attachments
Austin.zip
(329.76 KiB) Downloaded 548 times
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
gp2hbsl
GP2 Starter

Post by gp2hbsl »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:Well, the track isn't complete. Still a lot of work in scenary, but the track, cc-line, track heights, kerbs colors, grass and gravel was created in late 2012 by rremedio and me.
Thank you very much for this great track. Perhaps someone can add some more details to the track like buildings, sponsors etc etc.... But very nice to have the layout available for GP2 :) O:)

PS: Does anyone know if the Sochi track has been made for GP2 and also the new layout of the Mexico track..? Perhaps a .dat file would be fine and then more details can be added if possible.. :D
Jaeger
GP2 Newbie

Post by Jaeger »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:
19.03.2016, 01:39
Well, the track isn't complete. Still a lot of work in scenary, but the track, cc-line, track heights, kerbs colors, grass and gravel was created in late 2012 by rremedio and me.
Thanks for the track,I've recently installed it but the game does not load the jam files(no textures,only black areas) for grass, fence textures and pitwall.I've patched gp2.exe with gp2limit,I tried to run the track in slots 1,15 and 16;checked the jam file names,path and folders in the track editor but these didn't fix the problem.

Any help?
Jaeger
GP2 Newbie

Post by Jaeger »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:
19.03.2016, 01:39

Hi;The textures of grass and fence does not show up in the game.Any help to fix it?
DamonGuina
GP2 Newbie

Post by DamonGuina »

Any news about the track development?