Question about CC-Grip and CC-Accidents?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Aerond
GP2 Starter

Question about CC-Grip and CC-Accidents?

Post by Aerond »

Hi, I run a fictional series in GP2 through another forum and I also play regularly. There´re circuits in which the CC cars tend to go off track or spin more than others. I would like to know why this happens, what value or values affect this and the easiest way/program to edit this. I want to add enough realism to the series so spinning off the track is a real possibility at almost every track. Any ideas? :-k
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Question about CC-Grip and CC-Accidents?

Post by RacerBG »

You can use GP2 TE (Track Editor) for that. You can find it in grandprix2.de (this site). :wink:
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Sometimes it is caused by bad ccline and sometimes it's caused by the Magic Data as explained on this page (look for CC MISTAKE RATE) : http://grandprix2.de/Util/Magic/GP2_Magic_Data.htm

There are also some values in the track file, marked as "Unknown Various Data" which sometimes seem to affect cc behavior.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Aerond
GP2 Starter

Post by Aerond »

rremedio wrote:Sometimes it is caused by bad ccline and sometimes it's caused by the Magic Data as explained on this page (look for CC MISTAKE RATE) : http://grandprix2.de/Util/Magic/GP2_Magic_Data.htm

There are also some values in the track file, marked as "Unknown Various Data" which sometimes seem to affect cc behavior.
Thanks a lot rremedio, that was the kind of answer I was hoping for!

Now, which values do you think from your experience work best??
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I don't know. Never messed too much with that factor. I usually put lowest values, but if you want more spins, you should begin around 90 and raise or lower it until it suits your taste.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!