Interesting problems in GP2Wet

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
asusacer
GP2 Newbie

Interesting problems in GP2Wet

Post by asusacer »

Interesting problem here:

I download GP2Wet and tested it with intermediates, wets and dry settings.

1) The dry setting really isn't a dry setting at all, I keep spinning for no apparent reason.

2) The wet setting makes all the CPU cars go at a slow 50km/h.

Any way I can either fix this?
Thanks! :)
Last edited by asusacer on 05.12.2011, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
~Your Idiot of the Day :oops:
asusacer
GP2 Newbie

Re: Interesting problems in GP2Wet

Post by asusacer »

Problem solved! :oops:

However, when riding in the car, I couldn't help but notice that pressing the keys from F1 to F7 changed some of the lights. I believe they're for driving aids or something like that - what exactly do they mean?
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

These are the driving help controls: steering help, braking help, automatic turn-around (has the car face forward after a crash), indestructibility, racing line help, automatic shifting and traction control.
Peze
GP2 Gamer

Post by Peze »

Recently I tried Gp2wet's win version and only thing changing was the grip. Where's the sound or jam changes?
asusacer
GP2 Newbie

Post by asusacer »

racer63 wrote:These are the driving help controls: steering help, braking help, automatic turn-around (has the car face forward after a crash), indestructibility, racing line help, automatic shifting and traction control.
Thank you! Makes more sense now :)
Peze wrote:Recently I tried Gp2wet's win version and only thing changing was the grip. Where's the sound or jam changes?
I honestly don't know what you're talking about... :oops:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

He is talking about that in GP2Wet only the grip is changes, because GP2 dont allow rain the textures or sounds arent changing. :wink:
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

<RacerBG> He is talking about that in GP2Wet only the grip is changes, because GP2 dont allow rain the textures or sounds arent changing.
It isn't true.One of GP2WET functions is changing textures and sounds.It is shown at utils.htm/gp2wet or how it's called..I dont remember)

But if you want to see rain textures they should exist, obviously. :) Try to check file path.
Peze
GP2 Gamer

Post by Peze »

Thanks, now the textures can be changed after paths are right (and jams are converted too) :mrgreen: And sounds should be then edited separately into files before using them in gp2wet I guess.