Yeongam, Korea Track?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
deMeadville
GP2 Newbie

Yeongam, Korea Track?

Post by deMeadville »

Might our track design experts put one together for this 16 October race?

Thanx to All :D

...m...
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Yeongam, Korea Track?

Post by RacerBG »

It will be really nice. :)
deMeadville
GP2 Newbie

Post by deMeadville »

=D> [b][i][u][color=#4000BF]ANDREAS COMES THROUGH!!! THANK YOU!!![/color][/u][/i][/b]
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Like with playing the official F1 game last year, I'm impressed by how this circuit turned out. It's interesting to have this shift from the slow corners and long straights to that second half of the lap where one corner continuously flows into the next one and you really need to figure out how to position the car right.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Great job, Andreas!! Congratulations!

Driving at Yeongam, the track is not too bad as said last year during the 1st race there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Very good shot, but you should make the grass more darker, or I can do it. :wink:
asusacer
GP2 Newbie

Post by asusacer »

Just downloaded this track from the GP2 website. It came with a curious file that told me to use GP2Limit.exe. So I run the file and it tells me that I need to enter the full path and name of where GP2.exe. The following is given (and please don't complain on what folder the GP2 game is on) and I also have the properties of the GP2 game itself to confirm the location in there. I also have the following error message it always gives me (because GP2 hates me, but it's a fantastic game)

~Your Idiot of the Day :oops:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Change the Path, not only the name of the game folder. :!: Make it short without spaces.
asusacer
GP2 Newbie

Post by asusacer »

RacerBG wrote:Change the Path, not only the name of the game folder. :!: Make it short without spaces.
GP2Limit said something that wasn't the error message. I'm assuming it worked, since the circuit works great! :D You've been great for me, I have the programming skills of a rhino! :oops: Thanks again! :mrgreen:
~Your Idiot of the Day :oops: