Reversed grid

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Reversed grid

Post by racer63 »

Hi guys:

I´m preparing an AI league and I need to know if it´s possible to reverse the grid having two races in the same weekend. I was searching all the old utilities but it seems that no one does what I want to do.

Regards
Life Racing Engines
GP2 Newbie

Re: Reversed grid

Post by Life Racing Engines »

At least you can change the qualification grips with GP2edit for the latter race depending on the results of the first one. I don't know any easier way. I think using big enough differences in qualification grip should give you the grid you want.
Hawke
GP2 Starter

Post by Hawke »

I run the Superleague Formula in WRL with a reversed grip for race 2.

In GP2Lap i have changed the Quali-grip of the drivers with the winner on race 1 with 1000 and the each next driver with 150 more.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Another league :?: Thats sound great.

After the summer I will too return with a AI league but what will be this information will be for me at the moment. :D
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

Yeah, changing the grips was what I figured out too. So let´s see the results of this experiment :mrgreen:
RacerBG wrote:After the summer I will too return with a AI league but what will be this information will be for me at the moment
Three AI leagues? Cool :P
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

If I understood it correctly it is meant that way:

* You want to do two races per track/weekend
* There is a qualification turn for the first round
* In the second round the grid is reversed

I don`t know any savegame-editor with such features, but if you want to have the grid reversed completely you can do that as mentioned above. But for an exactly reversed grip, you`ll have to make sure the drivers don`t get an reversed but still different grid. I`d switch driver random value to 0 and try to have enough grip-gap between the drivers, so they will always get the starting position you want. Save the game and switch the random values and the others back to normal. I hope you have the desired results then.