My Final Project

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: My Final Project

Post by jakesanson »

DIABLO MAGIC RACING

Ricky Bobby (USA)
NASCAR champion, winning streak record holder
25 Years Old
(Played by Will Ferrell in TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY)

Cal Naughton Jr (USA)
NASCAR racer, Talladega 500 winner
25 Years Old
(Played by John C. Reilly in TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY)

An all new squad funded by the Ricky Bobby Corporation, and driven by the true spirit of the Bobby-Naughton partnership now back on track. Arguments and bitter tantrums meant the pair that grew up together were suddenly bitter enemies. However after Naughton's win at Talladega, it seems that all the previous wounds are healed. The "Shake and Bake" boys are back together although they are now keen to distance themselves from such a "childish" nickname. This all-American winning machine has success stamped all over it; now it's down to young guns Ricky and Cal, although neither appear to be ageing very gracefully.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: My Final Project

Post by jakesanson »

DENNIT RACING

Terry Cheveux (USA)
NASCAR racer, Craftsman Truck champion
38 Years Old
(Played by Adam McKay in TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY)

Brian Wavecrest (USA)
NASCAR racer, Hard Charger award winner
25 Years Old
(Uncredited actor in TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY)

Times have gotten very hard for the Dennit Racing team. After the passing of Larry Dennit Sr, his son Larry Jr has struggled to keep things afloat. Bringing in French F1 star Jean Girard backfired after the duel between Ricky Bobby gave the team a pretty bad name. To make matters worse, three of their four drivers have now left leaving young Brian Wavecrest to take up the mantle of their new star driver. He has true pace as he was running high until the Talladega crash ended his chances of victory, but team-mate Terry Cheveux needs to get some motivation as he has a tendency to be quite lazy if things aren't going well. Prospects of Dennit Racing? Who knows?
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!