Hi all

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Chris79
GP2 Newbie

Hi all

Post by Chris79 »

Hello everybody, I havent been able to play Grand Prix 2 for about 5 years now as I was never able to get it to run after my PC blew up and I moved onto XP and now Vista. I don't know if I can find the CD now, I would presume that it is available on the internet somewhere...

I had a serious head injury in the summer and lost quite a lot of memory, I cannot remember all of the files I need to get back to editing carsets and other details of the game.

What files do I need to run Grand Prix 2 without the CD on my XP Laptop?

I only want to run the 1986 and 1994 carsets and carshapes, I am not interested in tracks at the moment.
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: Hi all

Post by jakesanson »

You do at least need the CD to start with, as you need to do a full install!!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Re: Hi all

Post by MaxX »

Welcome to the board :)

Install the full-version of the game and the browse the tools-section of grandprix2.de for the no-cd-patch.

You can edit carsets with GP2Edit and the carshape with careditor, you can also find both on grandprix2.de ;)